Everything wrong in one match

Top lane vox instalock.
Jungler farmsteals bot lane so much that I am starved.
Cp Baron mid… Its a bad joke

I feed like crazy because everyone refuses to fight together, did I mention I was starved by my loser fortress. He was at 20 cs me at 4cs as bot laner…

I lose 8 points with an entire team that I had to mute. I am rapidly losing interest in the game when all I get are mismatches and trolls…

Next on veegeeforums.net news, ‘“Salt Mine” Renamed to “Xaldarian Has MMR Problems”’.

In all seriousness have you considered casual or bigger parties?

Yeah I partied and then my ally in my team afked and lost -14 due to no forgiveness…

Partying doesn’t work for me.

Casual is even worse than ranked for me…

The game has many many issues and they need fixing badly.

2 Likes

The best thing I can say is to 4 man q.

Learn to play with a group of individuals and learn to synergize with eachother. I duo qued to t10 but i had a dude who would roam for me and put me as #1 priority over my teammates. We managed to duo q all the way up as me using carry heros and him using grace/phinn

4 man que is not allowed lmao…

I never see enough players for that. Duo to trio is best I can do and that is maybe 20% of my games.

I went from 2369 to just below 2300 mostly on bad matches some of which in where I made mistakes but mostly just idiots who don’t have a clue on my side…

Really? i thought it was allowed again. Well anyways you can 3 or 5 man q

Quit the game and play something that’s actually fun.

3 Likes

Someone please try AoV with me. I am so bad but the matchmaker and user experience is keeping me happy until VG figures out whatever they’re doing. :joy:

If you have AoV can you tell me what’s the ranked reward? So I can know if I should reinstall.

I tried it but got boring fast cus the game snowballs too hard and Adcs are broken also cc is unblockable. The joystick doesnt feel fluid and its just a medicore game at best.

Completely disagree – I find AoV much more fun than VG, but that’s perhaps because what I’m looking for in such a game is different: it’s a much more “casual” experience than VG attempts to be. The variety of game modes is a huge plus, queues are generally extremely short, and the rewards and such are better than in VG.

Just my own opinion – YMMV. :vgcheersx3:

(FWIW, I don’t have any issues with the joysticks at all – not sure why you say they don’t feel fluid to you.)

In the asia server for ranked i had longer ques than VG just to find an unbalanced one sided game. Ik its casual but it just doesnt feel fluid for me.

For some reason I really enjoy mages in AoV. I find them really fun and that’s coming from a warrior main. I always play tanky melee duelists in any game and hate mages usually. I mean I still main Lu Bu but wanted to point out I love the mages in that game. I don’t know what others think of them.

1 Like

Diao Chan is awesome I agree …

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.