Event reward?

This skin makes her more human. I dislike undead vehemently so I love getting Daisy back.

Nah i got a legendary skin for rona… so its a win

i got Vox’s legendary skin

i dont use vox

Fuck

Oh, boohoo, poor you. Let me trade you my useless essence for it. :s

Yes, I’m salty. Team Petal failed. The dishonour…

2 Likes

i got the same. But i already had it ;-;

The event was completely unjoinable after a day? Bullshit… They didn’t want people joining the winning side at the end? Then don’t show the totals to people who haven’t joined yet! Still pissed…

It took me months of waiting for glory boxes.

I hate you.

The event was mentioned weeks ago before it started.

I haven’t had the time to open the app in weeks, barely even the forums. I had heard a mention of a new event, but I didn’t know the details. I assumed we’d be still be able to join after 24 hours…

I got alpha’s legendary. So I just got essence since I already had I, lame but whatever.

Yes because it would be so hard not to look at other sources to see who wins, but a massive influx on the winning side would greatly lower it’s average.

I did the same thing with my 750 essence as idris is my next hero to get

Don’t show the team totals, and people look to outside sources to get a sense of who’s winning. People bragging will most likely create a false sense of team size, so people blindly choose teams based on what’s popular and who they like (like they would if they didn’t know the team numbers) but smart people will be wary of posting their allegiances so as to make their team appear smaller (better chance of winning). It’s a circle. You end up where you started regardless of whether or not official numbers are shown, I guess.

1 Like

I wont mind giving it to you, if trading for skins/blueprints was a thing

sure, i could use the essence, now if only smec allowed trading options

I have enough Essence need blueprints

It would only matter unless it was based on totals and not a per player average