Hello, everyone, this is EdAWACSdenyY, and today welcome to my hero spotlight. Today we will be looking at Solaris, a Herald of Justice who awakened by the activities of the Nether and the Churn, falls to earth to administer his own brand of Judgment by the length of his sword.
A member of the Heralds of Living Bright, Solaris was the Vanguard of the Heralds embodying Absolute Judgement. Together with the other four Heralds, Solaris served The Light, the true embodiment of Order and Certainty. During the Uncertain War, Solaris fought against the forces of the Nether scorching everything to cinders to cleanse the land or so the legends say. Eventually, in a span of time that has been forgotten, the Heralds were recalled to The Light and slumbered. Now events in the current timeline have awakened them and Solaris as always is the first to charge into the situation his sword ready.
The Herald of Absolute Judgement, Solaris is stern and relentless in his resolve. Difficult to reason with and quick to anger, Solaris is a being not to be crossed. His views on morality are expectantly black and white, but tinges of pragmatism and reason occasionally will reach him. One thing is for sure, whatever Solaris has decided and ruled, his conviction will never waver.
On the Rise, Solaris is a tanky melee laner or jungler who crushes the enemies beneath him while bringing Inquisition upon anyone unfortunate enough to incur his verdict. Those who challenge the Herald of Absolute Judgment will be confronted by his Dominion breaking their will to fight.
PASSIVE: Light Dogma
Solaris’s auto attacks and abilities apply stacks of Dogma to heroes and monsters
- Each stack grants bonus Weapon or Crystal damage on Solaris’s basic attacks and abilities based on the primary damage items Solaris purchased.
- Upon reaching 4 stacks, Solaris expends all stacks on the enemy hero or monster reducing his ability cooldowns by 2 seconds.
- Instead of energy, Solaris uses Fervor shown as a yellow bar underneath his health bar. Fervor caps at a certain number and can be regenerated by dealing damage or taking damage from enemy heroes and monsters.
A: Heraldic Ascension
Solaris targets a location and ascends to the heavens.
A few seconds later, Solaris slams down in the target location sending out a shockwave that damages all enemies within the blast radius.
- Enemies caught underneath Solaris are briefly STUNNED and take full Crystal damage,
- Enemies caught in the blast radius take reduced Crystal damage.
Upon OVERDRIVING this ability, Solaris briefly becomes UNTARGETABLE while ascending.
Upon activation Solaris gains the ability to basic attack while moving.
Solaris’s empowers his next few auto attacks with bonus CRYSTAL damage
- These empowered auto attacks CLEAVE though all enemies he basic attacks.
- Solaris gains a tiny barrier for each hero he INITIALLY hits with his auto attacks (up to a maximum).
- Each basic attack reduces the duration of Inquisition
ULTIMATE: Dominion Radiance
Upon activation Solaris channels for 2 seconds, calling upon the Power of the Light.
- During channeling, Solaris reveals the location of EVERY enemy hero on the map.
- Enemies will receive a visual and audio cue while Solaris channels his ultimate. A ray of light will descend upon each enemy which upon landing will apply its effect.
- After the channeling ends, Solaris globally DISARMS every enemy hero on the map for a TEMPORARY duration removing their ability to basic attack. After successfully completing his ultimate, Solaris briefly gains a burst of movement speed.
- “All are guilty beneath my blade” ~Solaris taunt
- “Blood is the payment for your atonement”
- “You need only follow my rule to succeed”
- " My Verdict is Law!" ~When channeling Ultimate