E3 stuff your excited for

So most things have been revealed/shown already now, what are you guys excited/interested in playing eventually? I saw already the smash thread so clearly for some its smash ultimate, what about others?

personally I can’t wait for octopath traveler even tho that’s not new but new demo that is, fallout 76, and overcooked 2

You know the part where they ask “My system is powerful enough to handle these games”

and you get 4 options of “pffft, all of them”… “some of them”… “a few” or “none”… i was like… maybe just 1… the pixel one, lol.

The games look amazing~! i just wish I could run them~! especially Apex Just Cause 4… the world is HUGE.

There were a ton of great games this year. It was nice to see more of Octopath, Death Stranding, KH3, and the Xenoblade 2 dlc. As for new stuff, I’m really interested in Spiderman, Doom Eternal, RE2, FE TH, FighterZ switch, and Smash Ult.

Is anyone watching all the stunning EPIC Cinematic Introductions? Even if you’re a complete newbie with no interest in games, that stuff is beauty in action. A Feast for the Eye’s.

• Death Stranding, 1000000x over, I can’t believe this exists
  • Smash Ultimate
  • Shadows Die Twice, just as a FROM fan
  • Elder Scrolls 6
  • Cyberpunk 2077

I admittingly don’t remember much else.

This x1000000! I saw a trailer for it the other day on YT and it was the first I’d heard of it. I don’t follow games or developers closely, but I’m really excited to see this.

HOLD UP. Fortnite is coming to Nintendo Switch? I don’t play it, nor do i own the nintendo switch. I just thought this is some Mutha Effing genius of a partnership… seriously smart.

It’s already out. It actually runs really well. I’m wasn’t a fortnite player either, but yeah, I’m playing it on the switch… it’s ridiculously accessible.

it’s on the news. all over the news. like mainstream television… Parent’s all over the world are cringing.

1 Like

It sucks that it drains the Switch battery extremely fast tho

Spoderman
The Last of Us
Ghost of Tsushima
Super…SMAAAAAAASH BROTHERRRRS! (ultimate)

Super secret JoJo part 5 anime announcement that only I know about :^)

Wait is there no one seriously hyped for Cyberpunk 2077, Elder Scrolls 6, Kingdom Hearts 3? Because that’s where all my hype is at.

1 Like

Let me edit my post. Cyberpunk is pretty much all I want in my life, next to Death Stranding.

Haven’t checked it out much apart from a quick cinematic, what is cyberpunk 2077 like?

it’s a futuristic RPG game made by the creators of witcher games with flying cars and everything. it was first announced in 2012-2013 and a lot of people have been waiting for it since then and therefore there is a lot of hype around it. the new 2018 trailer blew up and even the people who hadn’t heard about it before are now hyped.
this trailer from 5 years ago has introduced me to the archive band and I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve watched it.

they are really good at making trailers for this game.
there isn’t any gameplay footage for the public to see yet but so far people who have watched its private gameplay sessions in E3 are saying really good things about it.

Additionally: Cyberpunk 2077 is a continuation of / based on a board game.

For me, personally, that adds some hype in itself.

I really want to try out Tunic, it seems to be a really lovely Zelda-like.
And of course I’m hyped for TES6 and Starfield, even though they’re probably still years away.

Very excited for everything made by EA cause I hate having money after already buying the game and I dunno what to do with it. Thanks to EA’s graciousness, I can get rid of it all for advantages in sports games I already payed premium price for despite being nearly the exact same as last year (Spongebob games have more variety smh) as well as other over priced microtransactions for a fully priced game! Super hyped for EA this year!!! They’ll get Anthem right! I just know they will! They won’t let that game crash and burn like our beloved franchises… holds onto my original Battlefront II game on steam

Damn, I didn’t know about that. I thought its all because of the awesome cinematics.

I’ve been waiting for Devil May Cry 5 for years.

1 Like