Draft for all in 5v5!

Is there reserve time tho 30 chars

Christ you’re whining because the free to play game isn’t giving you everything and you don’t want to spend any money or time to get it… you realise how this makes you sound right?

Not only ranked as if you troll in casual, you will never get out of the LPQ to play ranked again. This change is so simple, but yet so good.

1 Like

like a normal player, wanting to play 5v5 draft.
because locking that away behind too many hours of grinding is going to hurt buisness, not help it.
the bigger the pool of players in rank with access to a good hero pool, the better the rank experience in lower tiers, the better the chance for semc to make money and/or longtime custumers.

you have to realize that mobas arent free to play because the developers are such good guys, but because they have to do this to actually run the game.

they basically HAVE to give lots of stuff to new or beginning players, to get them hooked on the game and to compete with other companies giving new players a lot of new heroes just for constantly playing.

if you want the players to spend all their money on stupid gambling chests, you have to get them hooked to the game first. ranked and draft are a big thing for way too many players to let that opportunity slide.

4 Likes

What does this mean? lmao

dirty 30

Draft needs limits tbh, cos people dont know how to draft. Even at t8 people pick glaive into krul, vox into ringo/saw etc, let alone t4s and t5s.

people at lower tiers make mistakes. that isnt limited to draft and its not a reason to prevent them from learning it.

And i dont like the double ban. We have very less heroes for double bans. Taka is permabanned for sure.

I’m well aware of the format, feed on people’s addiction… but how can they feed on an addiction which involves someone not wanting to spend anytime playing their product?

If you’re playing casually (as he suggests) ranks not going to be of any interest as he’ll never be able to climb tiers. It doesn’t take long to get to level 10 (week max), so unlocking draft really isn’t difficult, by whic time chest rewards will see you accumulate 5/6 hero’s!

Not whining that everything isn’t free jusst wish things were easier to get to free as i only spend money on games once a year where I drop a thousand on buying games and buying things for games

f2p players make the game for paxing players and semc does not and can not decide on individual cases. if a change can get 1% more players to pay for stuff ingame, it can already be a very lucrative change for semc.

the thing with f2p games is, that most players NEVER spend money on those games. thats not a problem, because that is an integral part of any f2p game.

I don’t see anything from @Satanicsoldier that sounds like whining. Do you realize how this makes you sound?

2 Likes

Verbatim

“That kinda sucks guess it’ll be limited to level 10 payers and way beyond for those who can’t afford to pay money for characters and skins”

Seems to suggest s that he considers a lvl 10 cap as too much!

He suggests people who get level 10 and spend money to unlock heroes, or those who are f2p and have to grind out heroes well beyond level 10.

Funny how stuff gets lost in translation.

Seems to suggest having to grind to get things others have paid for sucks… welcome to the world my friend!!!

Not at all i find it a good move except for the fact they are now fully marketing as 5v5. My only real problem is at lvl10 players haven’t reached the glory amount to purchase 14 characters. In my opion I find lvl 10 too low seeing as in order to purchase the amount of characters and actually be versed in even half of them requires a lot more time

Fair point, I think you’ll get the free hero rotations list 5/6 hero’s and by level 10 you’ll have unlocked a number of hero’s as a reward you’ll be fairly close to the required number ( I made a smurf over Xmas and found by time I reached ten I only had to buy one hero with ice.

Free heroes have not, and will not in the future count towards the ranked hero requirement.

1 Like

I also love how we now have chat in draft which will help SO MUCH to avoid misunderstandings

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it!

1 Like