Does Anyone Here Not Build Boots?

In 3vs3 one can get away without boots in certain comps, but in 5vs5 as it was already told - they are a must.

1 Like

Little fact for you all the item with the highest winrate lately is teleportation boots

Edit: the top 5 contains 3 boots btw

https://vainaura.com/stats/itemMeta.php

Iā€™m rank 5 bronze in 5v5 and itā€™s about to decay in 9 hours as of this post, so I donā€™t think that looking at winrates of items used in high tier games are really relevant to me. Plus, I donā€™t see how Teleport Boots has a 80% winrate when most of the scoutcams in the matches Iā€™ve played are either in bushes, at the two dragons, or not even used at all.

My guess is that Teleport Boots are highly situational, and people only really buy them when theyā€™re far ahead and making a last push for victory. That would explain why theyā€™re in a disproportionate number of winning builds.

Also, it looks like that site is only counting items in end-of-game buildsā€¦ otherwise stuff like Crystal Bits or Weapon Blades would be in 100% of games. This might explain the Teleport Boots furtherā€¦ if you donā€™t win with your teleport push, you probably sell the boots for a normal pair, and itā€™s not counted in the data. They should probably have a note about the methodology theyā€™re using.

3 Likes