Do we need dedicated patches to fix problems instead of releasing new content? (Poll)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

We need a patch dedicated to fix the match maker, queue times, the di-sync/ sliding and the numerous bugs in the game. I don’t care if it means no new content at all even if its means no balance changes i wouldn’t mind at all as long as they fix the damn game.

3 Likes

I don’t think they need to be releasing content as much as they are, I think some balance changes and some bug fixes for a patch would be perfectly fine, maybe some skins to keep up the revenue.

2 Likes

Matchmaker is the main problem…

1 Like

Lag is the main problem who cares if I get a decent match if I can’t even play the match without predicting everything a couple seconds ahead

1 Like

But more content = more money

I know, I’m kidding

1 Like

If they were to release dedicated patches to fix this game in the aspects it needs them most, I would reinstall it.

2 Likes

people ahve asked this before their reply is that the people who create new content aren’t the ones who fix things. i jsut wouldn want it so there is less skins for me to want the blueprint for

1 Like

See here’s the thing with that some content creators can’t do much more usually your design crew but the design crew can work up a bunch of stuff during the time have minor major and extreme patches 3.2.0 would be 2 major of the 3rd extreme with no minor add content and large scale balances to major and minor while focusing on fixing issues and small balance changes

sorry, is there some way you could rephrase this? i am having trouble understanding.

Think of it like Android and iOS your first number is your biggest update. The second number would be you major revisions like balance changes and content additions. The third number would be your minor revisions which semc could use this for bug fixes, and also balance changes stuff that doesn’t add new aspects not even map resolution updates

Yes please. I personally don’t care very much for the new content being released, unless its some game play changing mechanic. I would really like to see the wait times go down, the match maker not to suck, and other obvious problems be fixed. I was recently matched with a 3 person party while in a party of 2. I don’t think this is suppose to happen, but it is what it is.

1 Like