DIY Cabinet for my Sim

I had some spare plywood lying around in my basement. Decided i should make the best use out of them.

After 3 or so hours of watching woodwork related videos, spending some cash on power tools that i would never use again and injuring myself in the process of making this marvelous thing, here is the end result

Behold, my masterpiece

30%20AM 04%20AM

Don’t Laugh I tried my best

2 Likes

there’s this thing called Shermaika. More commonly knows as lamination sheets overseas but couple of sheets, plastic lamination roll, an old car dashboard and with the help of welding guy for the supports. i think it turned out pretty well.

1 Like

That is just FANTASTIC! :star_struck:

What sim(s) are you into??

1 Like

Oh i dont really play online much but when i do it’s AC and FH4 and LFS
Mostly it’s either ETS2 or City Car Driving just for Fun.

Now I’ve discussed with a guy who knows some stuff about wiring an actual motorbike, so that i can connect it with a PC and use it as a Bike Sim :smiley:
I’ll update you when i get it delivered here.

Lastly Flight Sim that I’ve not done any work on ( will start when the MS flight sim is released and i get some free time for myself)

1 Like

That’s some really cute wallpaper you have there :^)

2 Likes

Decided to do some modifications on the existing one.
What you guys think about this?

2 Likes

Looks amazing with night mode

3 Likes

This is a really weird question but can you take a perspective view picture from the seat. :potoo: I been wanting to ask it since I never really been in a simulator…

Also you asked for a opinion, and I think it looks stunning! :sunny_happy_2:

1 Like

Here

I kinda want the Speedometer to work but I don’t know how and to get the screens closer together
Might have to replace them with something closer to 32" because that looks like a mess.

2 Likes

Seat is height adjustable as well :grinning:

2 Likes

There’s also this I received yesterday some there’s quite a lot of upgrades on the way (when I figure out how to mount this).

1 Like