Did size of Ability buttons decrease with 3.1?

Dude. If all other parameters stay the same, a smaller target area will result in more misses. That’s the 1.0.1 of target practice. No amount of effort will negate this. No discussion. If you spend the same amount of time practicing with bigger buttons, you will get better results in terms of accuracy.
And that means smaller buttons make for worse results, okay? So randomly decreasing the size of buttons on an interface that needs to be reliable is a dumb idea.

There is no benefit anyone could possibly draw from this (as far as performance in VG goes). It simply does not exist anywhere outside of your head, okay?

Really so accurately tapping your screen with a proper technique and precision won’t effect skill shot results just like shooting a gun with proper form won’t help you hit your target

Omfg… shooting a gun with proper form won’t help you TO HIT A SMALLER TARGET MORE ACCURATELY THAN A LARGER ONE.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about

The problem is, actually, that you are too daft to understand that hitting a target with a 5m diameter at a given distance is easier than hitting a target with a 1m diameter at the same distance.

Yes but your complaint with skillshots is mute and point saying a small target is hard to hit accurately as skillshots require preciousn

There is no “but”. There hasn’t been a “but” during this entire discussion, if you want to call it that.
This is just yet another case of you randomly changing the subject after being debunked, and this time around I can not even make sense of it on a linguistical level.

So let’s just agree that you are unwilling to apply a bare minimum of critical thought, and I am unwilling to deal with you any longer.

Even my baby hands misclick a lot, especially on the flasks…

Lol I miss the button and die sometimes. But I’ve gotten used to it, it wasn’t a huge change.