Cyberpunk 2077

2 Likes

That one is insta buy… can’t wait, seriously.

2 Likes

Release pushed back to 10 December.

1 Like

What noone mentions and bugs me the most is how they said back in January the same reason:“the game is ready, all is there, all the content, can be finished from start to end, just polishing” and now they say the same like they finished the content more recently. Most likely that is the case, they added stuff after the first pushback of the release date.

It’s sad given how much I am waiting for that game, but I am ok to wait a little bit more for them to polish the last few things. I also can’t stop myself to wonder if the pushback is to sale more at release given how much is releasing in November? It’s valid argument too and I bet atleast partially plays a role in the decision. :thinking:

Meh! Upper management is stupid af pushing dates ahead instead of just announcing that it will release q4 or q1 2021 or maybe just don’t release it on every platform on SAME date.
Cancelled my pre-order.

1 Like

Now I just need nintendo to also push back BoTW2 and my holy trinity of wanted games will be delayed together :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Its been a long time since i saw you @VaKTaBi! How have you been!

sorry hazel for getting off topic :bowing_man:‍♂

1 Like

Soooo, I just learned that multiplayer for Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t expected until 2022 … my interest in the game has just gone waaaaaaaaaaay down, I’m afraid.

It’s RPG open world choose your story type, why multiplayer?

Because I like playing with other people?

wait, what type of multiplayer content was there?

1 Like

I am purely interested in the single player, not at all at the multi - but each on it’s own regarding that one. :smiley:

1 Like

I am sure most people feel the way you do, which is probably why multiplayer is coming much later than the main game :video_game:

1 Like

Sorry for the late replay, but i’ve been with a lot of exams to focus on, so i had little free time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone played it ? Do i pay 80$ to get it on PS4 or not worth it ?

3 Likes

Give me a day or two and I will tell you my opinion on the game (from what I know the PS4 port itself is decent). From what I know it’s great and lives to the hype, but to protect myself from spoilers I didn’t dive two much into the topic.

3 Likes

To keep it short - it’s really good, but buggy as hell + it’s not a light game at all. I am sure it will be patched, but if you are not really into playing it, maybe it’s not a bad idea to wait for few months so they can fix it and potentially you can get it on sale.

P.S. And for ps4 - NO, it’s unplayable currently. PS4 pro is okish, but PS4 turned out to be a massive fail.

2 Likes

Playstation and Xbox are both pulling Cyberpunk 2077 from their stores and CDPR has been hit by several lawsuits from investors and other people.

1 Like

Ouch :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like