Cutest. Dragon. Ever. It’s the Legendary ‘Rainbow’ Skaarf!

Ew. I would be embarrassed to be killed by a player having this skin. A Blackclaw skaarf skin would be great, instead they do more innocent and embarrassing skins in a game about killing each other over and over again. Prehistoric Glaive FTW

Wait is it like Elemental Lux where the three versions are one skin or three separate skins?

I’m betting it’s 3 separate ones (like with sparkler Skaarf), not a true chroma like in League.

2 Likes

What kind of SEMC connections did you have to make this happen

3 Likes

is so cute pay for skin nowwwww

1 Like

Is this the new method of brainwashing smec is trying? Lmao

1 Like

I love it but why does skaarf have lots of skin…
Give me rainbow queen malene

it’s called making a skin people want so they’re inclined to buy it. you get it from battlepass so win win for everyone, why be negative about a cute skin? doesnt hurt anybody

This is hilarious and super weird, and I do not think I’d ever ever use these skins, but kudos, SEMC.

We already have MP celeste team rainbow ftw!

so the only question that remains is, why does skaarf get all the variance in colour? why not do this with other skins? why not make alternative hero colours a thing?

Ever since Rainbow Sparkler Skaarf came out, I’ve wondered the same thing. It seems like the obvious thing to do to make skins more appealing. I can only assume that the tech isn’t there to do so – so they’re stuck making multiple separate skins. And that’s why I guess we haven’t seen more of it.

Oh, but it’s amazing in game too! You’ll want to use it. The effects are incredible and ridiculous, and the only skin I’ve ever wanted to play with the camera zoomed in.

well, they are creating a player inventory now, so maybe they take the time to create the needed tech. i think it would be worth it. just like permament charms for specific heroes.

That the most realistic skin I seen so far he really looks like a cat

Isn’t it for battlepass only? What about people that don’t have battlepass(and can’t afford it) , but still want the skin :thinking:

Where is it stated that it’s for battle pass holders only?

So another 3 skins for a hero with like 8 skins already?

Meanwhile Lorelai and Malene have nothing.

And several other heroes only have rares.

I like the concept I hate the planning…
The skins themselves are nice though

1 Like

Why does Samuel have 2 skins, Ozo 1, and Reza 2… Samuel is out for 2 years if I’m not mistaken… I personally dislike the skin, it doesn’t fit a dragon that wants to conquer the world(although it’s a baby dragon, mg statement still applies)

Because Samuel default is the only skin he needs and Evolution is lit anyways I don’t see why anyone would prefer any new skins coming for him if they already have Evolution. Reza has been here since 2.7(?) not even that long and he just received a skin. Ozo, people just need to play him I’m sure SEMC has tons of ideas for him but don’t want to release because he is fairly unpopular. Skaarf skin is great and it can lead to more rainbow themed skins (anyone up for Rainbow Glaive?)