Cp Lyra is like really strong as if she was a Midlaner

I haven’t played CP Lyra this patch, I think. However, I swore I used to go CW SF BM/SG and I overdrived A and B

Perhaps we play different or the change in meta forced you to change or Lyra got nerfed and I have NOT been paying attention :joy: , but wasn’t her B huge in team fights and why AC on a hero who has one of the slowest stutter steps in the game? Plus you’re missing out on damage from both poke and heavy basic

Ive seen two comments about AC on her, ill just say that it helps speed up her aa and allows her to quickly gain stacks on her A. Lyra having a low stutterstep doesn’t affect because you shouldn’t be stutter stepping on her late game. Second of all, with Slumbering Husk being much popular now, her poke isnt as great as it used to be. They nerfed her A for a reason… And added some power back to her Autos.

Shatterglass is great early game but her damage is minimized once the enemy team gains aegis, thats why i say to get AC to support the collection of DE stacks so u can over power the enemy team with 340 cp power than a 150 ShatterGlass.

Its easy to gain stacks with Lyra too due to her A and Autos and maybe her B in certain situations so imo DE > Shatter

Sorry, I was skimming and missed it. I guess that makes sense. Just why max ult, then?

NP i probably had my post structure all of the place.

Yep can be a pain in the ass… but as long as my sigil depletes his health detonates his into half… I can take him down

1 Like

Max ult for the range increase on basic attack.

Also AC goes really well with the heavy attack. Also since she relies on it a lot having it up more often doesn’t hurt.

1 Like

Basically what I said lol…

1 Like

That’s assuming your building a DE… It’s worth noting that DE doesn’t stack in the same way as BP, its dependent on your doing DMG consistenly in a fight not the DMG you’ve inflicted so not sure why an AC helps won’t make you build stacks quicker.

Guess is AC works for you it’s fine, personally think you’re missing out on a tonne of DMG from her basic attacks, she can’t stutter step well, in fact her empowered attack does 10% more base DMG than the passive from the AC.

Maybe 3.5 had changed it up more than I realised.

i wont repeat what i said but i know that de is different from bp. The reason i buy de is because how easy it is to stack with her. Why would u want to stutterstep on her? The Ac does 70% of your crystal power on every two autos and it gives a crystal and as boost. Not only does it help spam autos and build stacks plus it gives you a fight chance against Wp heros.

I think i i just repeated three times to three different people about what i just said…

1 Like

They have to get their point across… i mean they think they are right…

ehhh i see now… i think me writing the same stuff over and over made me a little triggered o_0

You all should just understand the builds serve different purposes. AC build is much better if you’re going for dueling potential. She’d stand her own against bot laners. She would have higher DPS overall. Cons are she’s very easy to kill unless very fed and weaker teamfighting. SG, SF, CW, BM has much better utility. Very portal-happy Lyra with that build. It’s much safer to play. Better and safer poke, lacks duel power. Personally I wouldn’t go AC build on her if I am facing good people and having hard game. She isn’t a duelist so even with AC she could very easily lose to others and that’s why I’d abuse the other parts of her kit. On the other hand SG SF CW BM can’t solo carry. If my team is really bad I’d go for it. Even if you have the most damage and you’re doing good it just can’t finish the job solo most of the time. Both build have different uses and pros. In a more conpetitive setting I’d not go for AC build though.

2 Likes

What would you say to frostburn on her? You can slow the entire enemy team with a well placed A and B…

Hmm never thought about it. But I probably wouldn’t use it. B slows anyway and the damage difference between FB and SG is just not worth it in my opinion. A has low cool down but a single slow isn’t that strong I guess.

My point being landing her empowered attack does 80%, it’s more than the 70% from a alternating current. Of course you won’t be using the empowered attack because your stutter-stepping? AC won’t help you trade with a Ringo, or any WP player, what gels is raw CP and her poke from an A.

As for DE your missing the point, shes not going to stack any faster because she has AC. I’m not saying DE is bad, I’m saying AC doesn’t make stacking quicker

I won’t go on let’s agree to disagree on AC, but strongly suggest you start using a SF, she has the best AEO DMG in this game, it’s incredible powerful late game during large team fights and can’t recommend it enough.

I have used that build before multiple times, its just not my cup of tea. Im being stubborn because before all the new items were released, that build worked for me and even after all the items, this build still has worked for me the best.
Im starting to think we play lyra way differently, and that means we are better on the builds we like.

Like I say I won’t labour on, spellfire for me is a must have on lyra because I abuse her abilites over her basic attacks.

@Glowarm @RiseChu Go up a few posts to see my point of view. From what I see Glow is going for more utility and CC build and Rise for pure damage.

1 Like

I did and i thinked i liked it. You explained better than i did for sure!

Just uploading for fun… been a long time since I mid Lyra against cp baron…

Man of the match