Corrupt mod!

Pigge’s documentation in the OP begs to differ, as you are shown to say anti-footless remarks, and, by extension, also shown to be above the forum laws due to your status as a mod :pouting_cat:

1 Like

:moose:

I had to take a double take (when I found this) while looking for my lord and savior Potoo. #MooseCorruptionIsReal

3 Likes

It’s easier to protest now
:no_entry_sign::moose:

4 Likes

:no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose: :no_entry_sign: :moose:

1 Like

Is it me or does the cursed moose emoji occasionally bounces and shakes for a short while…

I could have swore that didnt happen when I first used it… :skull: Its evolving

2 Likes

It happened to me too. I thought it was just the haze of despair.

1 Like

No it’s not just you, I caught the paranormal activity on camera

1 Like

It appears that the little dragon is also corrupt!

Please explain how @HipsterSkaarf is conveniently valued MORE than a fellow forumer in @VaKTaBi??

Oh Hipster, you egotistical maniac!!! :skaarfneon::skaarf:

4 Likes

Also, I find it real convenient that one of the few animated emojis just happens to be promoting Skaarf, and not to mention the other emojis of a certain Canadian animal and those of a technically not anime…

2 Likes

I :rwby_ruby::rwby_weiss::rwby_blake::rwby_yang: DON’T :rwby_jaune::rwby_nora::rwby_pyrrha::rwby_ren: KNOW :rwby_coco::rwby_fox::rwby_velvet::rwby_yatsu: WHAT :rwby_sun::rwby_sage::rwby_scarlet::rwby_neptune: YOU :rwby_summer::rwby_taiyang: :rwby_raven::rwby_qrow: ARE :rwby_ozpin::rwby_oscar::rwby_glynda: TALKING :rwby_cinder::rwby_emerald::rwby_mercury: ABOUT :rwby_salem:

1 Like

Is that some kind of new morse code!?

2 Likes

@idmonfish is the only one keeping us safe. Hopefully he stays strong and does not let the other mods leak the foot pics i sent to dimti :pray:

3 Likes

I like your boot pics better.

pig

3 Likes

I take pride in my footwear, what can I say?
And I also do not discriminate against people who are unable to use footwear unlike a certain member of your team :pig:

3 Likes