Corrupt mod!

Since we’re on the topic of @Moose, 28 days later I saw this on the news this morning:

@Moose mind explaining how this happened?

5 Likes

Try shrooms they said.

It’ll be fun they said.

6 Likes

Four gray wolves ( Canis lupus ) have been airdropped into Michigan for a very important assignment. The quartet, originally from Canada, has been helicoptered into Isle Royale national park to check the 2,300-square-kilometer island’s moose population, which has exploded in the absence of the canine predator.

@Moose watch out!

2 Likes

Warning him is no fun :c

3 Likes

Where do you think I’ve been the past couple of days :joy:

1 Like

Should’ve known… fighting the wolf invaders.

Also, I found that picture in this interesting article, posted, coincidentally, 5 years ago yesterday:

King Karl XI of Sweden considered mounting a cavalry regiment on moose, probably to take advantage of the terror they would strike into the hearts of enemy horses. No cannon and musket fire, no lances and sabers would be needed to disperse the enemy’s cavalry charge. The mere appearance of moose on the battleground would put the enemy’s cavalry into heedless flight. Alas, the king’s grand plan came to naught, and experiments in domesticating moose in this century make it evident why. Moose could never prosper as cavalry mounts because of their catastrophic susceptibility to livestock diseases, and because of the great difficulties in feeding moose properly

3 Likes

Have an a-moose-ing weekend everyone!

2 Likes

That was such a fun day !! Had some wild mushrooms that some hiker left laying around - only bad thing was that they tasted kind of weird

3 Likes

moosetrip

5 Likes

I remember the corrupt mod memes around the old forums, great times :joy:

1 Like

CARIBOU?? THAT’S A @Moose !! IS THIS SOME KIND OF GAME TO THEM??

edit to add:
33%20PM
I have a problem.

4 Likes

Caribou aren’t moose so ehhh…

Also you do have a problem :joy:

4 Likes

You don’t have a problem , but she has a problem

1 Like

Your obsession with moose is proof of the obvious corruption of the mods. I bet if I were to wear a moose mask I would be 87% more likely to be hired by the mod team.

4 Likes

Alright when’s the anti-moose revolution to restore the purity of the mod team gonna happen?

1 Like

I’m kind of busy this week I got lots of homework. How about next week?

2 Likes

They already have the most badass animal on the mod team - get your own thing :wink:

Rude - I like to think I’m the most chill mod :joy:

article-2325996-19D49081000005DC-359_634x493

2 Likes

You need a new hobby …

1 Like

7 signs you’re going to be attacked by a moose

Signs of an Attack

How do you know when it’s time to back off from a moose?

:thinking:

1 Like