Corrupt mod!

AThazeleyes AThipsterskaarf please come !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!! ! !! ! ! !

your moderator is corrupt! ! !!!1!!!1! !1 !!!
he is very discriminatory :bangbang:

LOOK WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am very disappointed at the extremely low standards you have to make someone a mod!!
how could you let someone like this on your team!! !!! !
i would like to hear an explanation from both to you as to why you think this appalling almost-donkey is an acceptable choice. to say that i am disappointed in you is nowhere close to describing the crushing waves a sadness and anger i am containing. :pouting_cat:

7 Likes

Almost donkey ???

1 Like

Image result for donkey moose comparison
Image result for donkey moose comparison

its so close

6 Likes

@hazeleyes is slander in the ToU

Seems legit.

2 Likes

Don’t moose not have feet either? Or are hooves considered feet

A foot is just the end portion of a limb that bears weights. A moose has feet that are called hooves and hooves are technically a toe. Other animals may call their feet paws. Despite what they’re called, moose have feet.

you are truly evil. Twisting words to any meaning simply to meet the ends of discrimination against the footless. @hazeleyes i see you agree to the statement about moose being little more than an ass. But care to explain as to why this stumpleg-hater was hired to do such a delicate and refined job such as your own?

More like FORUM ANTAGONIZER

this text is being read

he is becoming less and less qualified. tut tut

1 Like

I guess it’s because I have a beautiful name

1 Like

Whats so delicate about being a mod.

I imagine a moderator being a person with a badge and a bat. Anyone who doesnt follow the rules will get to taste it too.

^ Moderators at rule breakers.

I would edit the gif to put labels on the people but i dont got the equipment :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

I wish the places I moderated felt the same. :joy:

1 Like

13%20AM

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

You forgot to get @Moose attention > : (

1 Like

You found me !!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Excuse me but i am almost definitely NOT challenging moose for mating rights >:^(

1 Like

So you’re still open to the idea?

3 Likes

>:x

1 Like