Connectivity woes

3 god damn years and I still keep fucking randomly not connecting to games.

How in the world am I supposed to win a ranked game when I come to lane 2 minutes late. Seriously, what the fuck am I supposed to do. Just by me not existing my team loses all the pressure on jungle and the enemy has a 1k gold lead, and there’s literally nothing I can do. I’m at the point where I’ll just desert the game to save the random soloQers elo, and to save my time. I know it’s going to make my solo grind to Vainglorious take even longer than it already has (since I didn’t rank last season) but there’s literally nothing I can do. I don’t feel good dragging other people down because of a bug that happened to MY game, and I can’t fix it because SEMC doesn’t WANT to fix it. They just can’t be bothered. Instead of fixing bugs and the netcode SEMC just decides to pump out generic, shitty characters (omegalul nice lore) and broken talents. I guess this is the price to pay for not living right next to the servers, my bad SEMC.

Why do I still play this game.

1 Like

“Why do I still play this game”
With the current state of the game now,I don’t blame you for thinking that way…

1 Like

Preaching to the choir.

Amen, amen, amen.

1 Like

One of the biggest rips ever and it happens to everyone. VG has a very poor way of reconnecting.
If the game(not you) crashes at the start/doesn’t enter hero select you have to pick a hero quickly.

If after hero select it crashes, game takes forever to reconnect.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.