Complain all u want, Monster Heros arent popular according to two games

i enjoy non-humans not nescessarily monsters, mostly because i feel like human limit creativity of weapons, stykles and abilities. a monster can be anything. a human appears uniteresting. i feel like the stats would be different if the games had a majority of monster heroes instead of human heroes.

Iā€™ve only seen a few people complaining about it recently, but Iā€™m already in love with the Silvernail and Yates designs.

1 Like

On the topic of personality. I feel like its just too hard to create a personality for them because after all these ā€œcreatureā€ heroes are creatures. Fortress is literally what he is irl. Grumpjaw is hungry because he was imprisoned for who knows how long. Skaarf is literally a dragon that says stuff that we canā€™t understand. If a creature is gonna have the thoughts of a human it might as well be a humanoid (Phinn). For example Glaive is more human than animal. He has the instincts but if he was really an animal then he wouldnā€™t be at the bar in the first place.

On the other hand though you have excellent heroes like Petal and Flicker who are only being not played because their viability is underestimated (at least for Flicker.) Flickerā€™s quotes are so nice thats its actually fun to play as him. I regret not getting the Mad Scientist skin for 314 ICE during Pie day :frowning: .

1 Like

Flicker gets played in NA a lot. Itā€™s honestly annoying.

Yeah Iā€™m one of those people. I feel annoying when I play it but in a good way for me at least. I get tilted though when Iā€™m under turret as Flicker because it feels like I could be doing so much more.

At least he is FINALLY seeing some useā€¦how long has he been irrelevant? I hope he doesnā€™t immediately get gutted next patch, that would be so lame to do that to a hero thatā€™s been in the shadow of others for so long.

Flicker isnā€™t OP itā€™s just that the meta is one that benefits him. I doubt heā€™ll get a nerf. And if he does it would be a mistake on SEMCā€™s part.

The Churn is more of a magic infestation. It has infected some human entities like Idris and Churnwalker. Therefore, the Churn cannot create something new, just change something that already exist.

Creating new monsters would create new species, which could messes up the Lore and world building.

We now have Human/Humanoid (Elves) (Android) (Seraphim) (Naga) (Furry), Dragon, Mekoo, Grangor, and whatever Flicker and Grumpjaw are. Thatā€™s roughly 11 species, which is a lot to elaborate on. So far, the Lore evolves around the realm of Men; as itā€™s not interesting enough to write about a suspicious looking minor who plant onions into the ground.

flicker is bleeko and grumpjaw is a grumpjaw

1 Like

But i mean isnt a mutated monster a new species? Like how the churn created the Levethian thingy or how it created the kraken or how it messed up those two sisters

Krul wasnā€™t infected by the churn.

Okay, so I was wrong. Didnā€™t he get affected by the Crystal Well? Alpha (Daisy) was killed after encountering him at the sight right?

Mutations creates sub-species (or subcategories), like how the Naga species is a subcategory under Human/Humanoid. It might be a great idea for a skin series, but I donā€™t think pumping out more Churn monster would diversify the lineup.

Yes, but he was already undead, how he became krul is unknown.

1 Like

krul choked her to death i believe

1 Like

I thought it was his cursed swordā€¦ Too bad we cant ask Ms.Venom for the answer

HellRazor is supposed to control him as well as curse him, but we donā€™t know how or why.

Hmm. That got me thinking, what if we actually pump out MORE CHURN skins lmao. I mean we got a few select of churn skins like phinn, rona, grumpjaw. Im pretty sure theres more but i forgot

1 Like

You can! Just message her on Twitter!

Im not a twitter user ;-; i have already have too much social media