Chest keys are temporarily available for purchase

No, there was no plan, that’s the thing. The update was delayed because of technical issues, but that’s not new.

That’s because they don’t want to shake the meta, and so far this update hasn’t recieved much complains in terms of the balancing.

I mean Im fine with whatever as long as you have valid proof and not just guessing/opinions.

And by proof I mean evidence that multiple people say is ok and not just the conspirator.

Please stop presenting your own speculation about SEMC’s motivations as though it’s fact. You’ve been warned about this repeatedly.

I’m getting very frustrated with this behavior.

I think this update is less packed with content because next update after 4.3 is the summer season update so the updates we have now is minimal because next updated after 4.3 will be jampacked with new stuff …hopefully

1 Like

Make a zero fact group and I’ll join it , I just said Iam doing speculation based on what semc doing , I don’t want to see a thread next update saying I wasted my glory on keys and I regret it .

Edtheshred said that but I think sonata wasn’t sure , like semc hyped 5v5 while they making it , they over hype small things sometimes , and this big thing they were talking about like they unsure , I would guess summer party skins grind again which will be good but Iam not sure about it , they could actually combine summer party grind with the battle pass I see that could be their plan , like as a free to play player I think free to play players will get nothing from future events.

Of course I build over guesses , semc even their player base is a secret information and Devs not allowed to talk about , they closed the API and didn’t say anything about it all we talked about was speculations on why they closed it and it’s open world of speculations , if you not going to say anything expect the theories , no statements no evidences nothing in the table except guesses .

The reason I asked the question I did was because a lot of the time you say your theories, they come out in a way they seem fact or at least definitely happening and if such there should be proof/sources behind that, but there isn’t cuz turns out it’s jut your speculation/opinion. I don’t mind if you make speculation but you also have to stop presenting your theories as tho it’s certain to happen/fact cuz I honestly thought they were actually doing hero price increase based on your comment.

5 Likes

I don’t understand what the fact in my comments like Iam comparing things and based on what semc did in the past I predict the future , people who say facts they drop things as they are , like if I say heroes getting a price increase and stop , this is a fact , but if I say I think heroes going to get price increase because of this and this based on this , this is an opinion and speculation , we don’t even treat leaks in the forums as facts , I never read anyone comment as a fact even if they put it as a fact , they all opinions , as I said semc is way working on silent and it’s hard to drop facts about the game , it’s just random decisions make you think what is the goal .

I think I started reading semc moves after the removal of casual 3v3 , that decision made me really questioning their decisions and I want the reason behind them .

This is the comment I questioned because it comes off as tho this is what is actually planned to happen, not your speculation that it actually is. Especially this:

so they probably changed plans and made this deal to prepare for the glory changes next update and after , like imagine the heroes going to cost a lot of glory … it’s probably planned at 50 heroes they going to change things , make useless heroes cost 8k and the more popular heroes get high costs …

This is stated as tho this is going to happen, that semc plans on increasing hero prices to 20k, that’s theres some source that supports semc doing these actions next update.

Now you said you don’t take others opinions as facts and no one else does cuz they aren’t stated as facts, but your opinions at times are stated as facts, as informed statements about semcs actual plans. It’s happened in other threads before with your opinion being phrased as fact/absolute and been warned about this too

Now this has gotten a bit sidetracked in this thread from what it was about and as I’ve said what I wanted and I don’t think I have anything else to add anymore I’ll stop here

1 Like

The upcoming summer season is going to be a hail mary. I don’t think SEMC is going to raise a Series E round, and in the unlikely event that they’ve finally become revenue-neutral and have regained the confidence of their investors, at least somewhat, I still don’t know that it will be enough.

I don’t want to argue and make the thread opinions vs facts , but if you read what I said as a fact I think there is a problem a lot of words there are speculation words , there is no way someone going to say facts like this , if I wanted it as facts I’ll says this :

(Guys don’t buy the deals because they are glory sink save the glory for the update after because they going to increase the glory costs and make the new hero cost 20k glory and better deals than the ones we have now )

Now if I said this I would agree 100% with you about misleading and dropping facts while I have nothing to support , anyone use history and compare past with present to predict the future is speculating , when I see for example the gold price increasing and decreasing and I use something to predict and say it’s probably going to drop that’s not a fact , that’s a speculation , Iam not leaking what semc doing , Iam seeing what they doing and predicting what going to happen because that’s the available information .

Like when I was in the old forum I was laughing at people seeing semc different because they close to the community , I even said they going to change at somepoint they just trying to build a community , they didn’t just change , they also closed the forum , with closing the forum a lot of people thought it was because they can’t handel complains , while I said that time closing the forums was a step to promote casual gaming by destroying the past (the competitive past which is represented by the old forum with all the nice things and build again a community supporting new decisions , but the new community not ready for removing last hitting and that semc removed it otherwise if what they planned came true we could see a different game now , like a lot of things changed but I think more going to change in the future .

Note: I need to move some of the posts in this thread to a new one, but I’m too tired to do it rn … apologies to those trying to follow the original topic.

First, don’t think I didn’t notice you ignored my warning a few posts up. It’s not wise to do that.

Second, it should be obvious to you from the fact that this has come up repeatedly that a number of people have a problem with many of the posts in which you speculate about SEMC. So there’s an issue, and it’s on your end.

Third, it’s clear that you don’t understand why your posts are being misinterpreted – and I think that’s likely a language issue. Forgive me if I’m making an incorrect assumption here, but I believe that your native language is not English – is that correct?

1 Like

Ok , I’ll stop responding to chests and talents threads because they are full of random things can’t be discussed without speculations , the forum is now a waiting room for the next update , can’t wait to see Leo feedback and bugs hunt .

Please don’t misunderstand what I’m saying – it’s fine to speculate, but it’s important for readers to be able to distinguish fact from speculation.

Just be more clear about which is which in your posts, and all will be well.

2 Likes