Celeste now can spam her A and here's how to fix that

It will make her more consistent overall. Her damage late game will be slightly weaker but early game it will be stronger. The damage curve will be more flat.

Celeste is just good because defense is shit. Skaarf and Samuel is more op then her honestly she’s just always been more popular. Some heroes are just perfect she’s one of them. SEMC should buff defense before we make any accusations of who’s OP because the defense change is the reason for the meta.

3 Likes

Ok understandable. Post ended folks. Don’t reply.

Celeste is better than fine, she’s the best mid lane pick and a 1 range reduction is no small nerf.

1 Like

That can be fixed with clockwork. or at least reduced.

Don’t go dissing EA meta -_-

Pls don’t touch my bae Celeste or riot kthx

Yes it can but an increased timer would force reliance on it costing a item slot.

And this is how you kill any difference between late and early game heroes.

I overlook a Rainbow Six: Siege forum elsewhere on the internet, and let me tell you, this is some of the community’s answer to almost every single thing that happens in the game.

You lost? Who was on the enemy team? Nerf.
New character? Nobody knows how to play them yet? Nerf.
You dislike the playstyle of another character? Nerf.
You don’t get to choose said character on your turn? Nerf.
Character you like isn’t strong enough? Buff.
Character you like isn’t popular? Buff.

And so on.

In no relation to the OP, but, I think some people effortlessly throw around these words without an idea of what it bodes or entails.

4 Likes

Holy crap you know R6S???

Yes? I do? What do you want me to say?

I’m surprised that someone in this community actually knows R6S. Btw, their balancing is kinda OK. Strong OPs (Lion, BB at the time that he got 800 HP for his shield, Ash, Ela, Jäger) get nerfed, weak OPs (Blitz, Kapkan) get buffed. Not like us.

I know the balancing is ok. I’ve been a fan of R6 since the game in '98 and the book is actually quite good.

I’m not going to continue an R6S conversation in here, but, I think you’d be surprised about who knows what in any community. People are wonderful things, full of knowledge and information.

1 Like

Any nerf to Celeste and she’d drop from the meta. Skaarf and Samuel are already pretty strong, there’d be no point playing Celeste after a nerf.

1 Like

You see, those folks up there have pointed out that she’s strong because defense was nerfed to hell. End of story mate.

Don’t let her scale. You have to keep lot’s of pressure on her early game, because once she gets to full build she’s a monster in competent hands.

I don’t think that justifies a nerf though.

4 Likes