Captain celeste build, auto attack celeste build

i understand what you mean. but idk i just wanted to put ideas out there, and hey it works for me, and it’s always fun (for me at least) to find new ways to play heroes. i recommend trying it but i understand if you’re against it lol

1 Like

Unless you have used her for years and have been vainglorious in that period that argument isn’t worth much.

A t4 who mains Celeste but never improves can play her for years too…

Your recommendations look rather bad…

1 Like

it’s not really a recommendation, more like an alternative but not necessarily a go-to build.
yes, i recommend TRYING it, but that’s up to you as to where and when you want to try it. yeah, screw me for being experimental and presenting it to the community, right? a celeste that never improves? lol you’re pretty funny dude! pull more jokes out of thin air, i’d love to hear :joy::grin:
am i really that bad for just trying to find new ways to play her? it’s tedious to say over and over again that i know the build isn’t very viable. and once again, it’s just for a fun new way to play her, not necessarily serious… idk if you even read the thread or not lol but that’s what i said, in short. and yes i have used her for years, i’ve just found different ways to play her. i’m just trying to be creative dude, it doesn’t mean it’s like some sort of top tier build. i already know how to use her competitively, but i’m sure you already knew that lmfao

This thread seems to be breaking out into a fight. :open_mouth:

I see things like captain Celeste not a viable option when compared to actual support heros. It would be kind of fun to mess around with in casual, but not the best.

The reason her auto attacks go slow is the high scaling so you can’t abuse it with things like AC. I think she isn’t really meant for that sort of thing…
Didn’t try to wake this topic up but I felt like it.