Can you please stop nerfing Malene?

Yes, but start deleting utility and the “perfect” kit dies. Delet the slow in her C, make her invulnerability so it’s not instant, doesn’t slow or that you can’t more, remove the speed boost… the list goes on, it’s the same they did to BF, they didn’t remove abilities, they remove utility, rework how abilities act… it will be the same.

About her being balanced, I don’t quite agree but whatever. The problem is not her being balanced or not (more less), the problem is that her kit is frustrating to play against and it’s not healthy for the game (same as BF, or SAW-reason why SAW is hardly ever meta-), how much frustration does a kit produce is something the balance team takes into account, as having a frustrating kit being strong can lead to a non enjoyable experience for the player (SAW).

it will be replaced with something else if they removed her slow… maybe light enpowerment will give her healing when she attacks? or barrier or same attack damage as her dark enpowerment?

the reason malene has all this ability is to execute a combo whether she fleeing or engaging. she can use her light ability to slow and flee when she is low on health etc…

now I don’t see a need to remove malene’s ability since malene is currently perfect right now… especially with the cooldown she has…

I think she’s fine now. She is too perfect with her kit so her previous nerfs were sufficient enough to make her balance.

1 Like

Boy you only got 11 games on Malene, get out of here you don’t know jack.

IMO Malene’s damage is ignorable early and late game and it’s only noticable mid-game. Her early game is complete shit with that 7 second cooldown on her ultimate and she falls of with her exclusive single target damage that is outclassed by any WP dps. The only thing she gots going is being able to kite forever and dodge which is still good but late game it doesn’t matter much when your whole team dies while you couldn’t kill anyone. She’s constantly banned so I can’t give a honest opinion but she’s viable if you want to dodge a lot but she is not a main DPS and she be tried to be feed.

2 Likes

The slow of the On Point wasn’t replaced. When reworking a hero like her or BF, the objective is to make the kit less stacked, which is what they did to BF, not to remove something and give her other things.

Vox can’t escape hard CC or homing projectiles…
Malene can.

Vox has minimal CC in his kit.

But yeah he has a great kit. Just not perfect…

Having tons of cc =/= perfect kit. Truth is that Vox is the hero that has receive the highest number of nerfs and is the hero that has been in the meta for the largest time. All this without having a stacked kit shows that he has the best kit in the game.

I have a 0% WR with Malene right now so she isn’t broken at all. I had to play Malene top and not Reza because of peer pressure from the VG silver players on my side, they were so bad they lost to LostBoyToph so they broke my perfect record against him :slight_smile:. One of the VG Silver players saw my KDA for Reza 5/5/3 and WR being 33% so he’s like you should play Malene top and give me Reza mid. Guess what he does just a little bit more damage than me and I was top the entire game and still was able to steal red buff because the bot laner was just “decent.” If I had Reza that game I would have mopped the floor with the Kestrel bot.

So two conclusions can be made from this: VG players in NA are boosted af because they mostly party up with people who are actually not boosted. AND the more important part, Malene v. Kestrel is a no no, therefore Malene needs no nerfs she’s fine as a kiting machine and a good jungler.

NA rank is complete shit it’s actually ridiculous.

other mid laners have only damage based abiltites with a few exceptions. Malene has a slow, root, defense, mov speed buff and an invulnerability. On top of all this you want high damage? :joy:

2 Likes

I feel like Malene is balanced. But god damn, it’s definitely not for the reasons you guys have been talking about.
Malene is essentially like Vox. She’s ranged but has a very low range, she has spammable damage and escapes, and she had a little bit of CC to help out the team. Her weakness is when the enemy team picks Phinn and three ranged carries, and she literally can’t do anything in the late game.
Her early game trading is really good, IDK what half of you are smoking. Literally just spam your dark AA. As long as you toss in a light B every once in a while, it’s unethical how much guaranteed damage you can get in. Just make sure to go in AFTER the opposing laner has used their ability to clear the wave (because let’s be honest here, they will). If you’re losing to early pressure, I’m gonna be honest here, someone on your team isn’t doing their job. Or they have a Phinn camping mid.

Once you’re in mid/late game, you’re going to kite back against any divers and screw them over with your semi invincibility. If there’s nothing to kite against, you got outdrafted GG. Why did you first pick Malene into intelligent players. You CAN dive as Malene, but it’s pretty risky so have fun. Poking as Malene is even worse. She’s pretty restrictive in the ways you can play her, but that’s the price you’re paying for such an overloaded kit. Great damage, the best escape in the game and the ability to tilt players out of the game.

Just don’t first pick her in draft.

3 Likes

Who exactly are you talking to…

UHH no…

out of the 41 heroes she is like 21st in terms of winrate… moving on

If you see a Malene doing huge damage like that, it simply means your team is outdrafted, not the smartest players, the Malene is extremely fed+has snowballed really well early.

I too have seen Malene do like 90+k damage.

But in normal games, Malene will do 50-40K damage at most.

We have 41 now. Full stop.

welp sorry

I forgot I’ll edit.

1 Like

It’s her root which is the most annoying part of her kit, f she lands it she can chain DMG which hit like a truck thanks to aftershock.

You could argue that lyra has the best kit in the game, she’s viable in virtually any position and has been nerfed almost every update since her release. They’re still beefing her in 3.4 yet she’s accepted as the premier roam in 5v5.

Ps - yeah I agree re Vox, whilst I don’t think he has the best kit, he has and probably will rarely be out of the meta.

2 Likes

You’re not alone, on 5v5 you get VG players who are terrible. When you look them up they’ve partied there way to VG (this isn’t difficult) abusing communication to beat better players.

The reason why I don’t consider Lyra to have the perfect kit is because unlike Vox, she is meta due to numbers, she heals the same as Adagio… but per second, outclassing by far the other healers, and as Malene, her A is stacked too (massive heal+AoE+damage+vision+speed boost) having the same cooldown as Adagio. They have been nerfing her damage and her B, but what makes Lyra sooo good is the healing, being able to heal a carry from 10% to 100% with just 1 ability with 8s base cooldown is just too good.
Also, Vox has received ~6 more direct nerfs to him, not taking into account the item changes, though he was out of the meta once in 3-4 years.