Can we just nerf Alpha? She is just OP as ever

So you played a bunch of scrubs in 5v5 and won and that’s proof? Alpha is strong, but is she better than Koshka, Taka, Krul?

It’s far easier to gank as a jungler now, captains can’t support everywhere nor can the jungler… its not difficult to destroy squishy carries.

Tell you what let me 1v1 you with Krul? You’ll soon see why Alpha isn’t OP…

plays 5 matches as CP alpha
loses all
;-;

Wp alpha has 3% wp ratio healing. Which the OP didnt even find which shows that he didn’t really look it up hahaha.

WP>CP alpha

Now every hero is OP lmao. What hero were you even playing? I beat an alpha with celeste today. Just pick a damn rona or something. Atm rona beats like every hero exact krul.

OP moaning because alpha dominated him in lane (I’m certain of this); since he got dominated he must be nerfed because he’s OP. Standard OP thinking…

Skye BF Skaarf Samuel and Celeste murder Rona

No way. A good rona wont die to any of them excpet maybe cp bf and skye. And you can ocunter even them with a roam/jungle fortress.

Sam will outzone Rona. Celeste will stun her Skaarf can zone her and punish a jump by gooping himself

Thats all in theory. In reality rona’s gap closers destroy them.

Celeste will destroy a rona. Your B is a gap closer but no good Celeste is going to stay in your range and invite you to delete her, your red mist can be canceled by core collapse plus with spellfire buffs your healing is negated and Celeste takes her after that

1 Like

I know both heroes and I like my odds as Celeste I agree with @Trex97

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.