Cam bug or what?

Hello, I have a problem and I would like to resolve it.

I usually play with the cam unlocked. After the last update, when I move the view keeping my finger and scrolling on the screen, the cam returns at its previous position before moving naturally, as if it were lagging. This happens every time I press my finger on the screen, so during intense actions this “lag” literally prevents me from moving where I want to.

Let me know if you have the same problem and thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

I am having a problem with
Ingame cam
My device is
iPhone SE
My operating system is
iOS v 10.3.3

I will preface this by saying it’s not constructive to answering your problem but…you play with it…unlocked? What benefits do you find in this?

2 Likes

It’s happening on Android as well. I’ve seen it reported on the official Discord bug reports, so if SEMC reads them they are aware and hopefully working on it.

1 Like

Imo is more useful to unlock the cam in order to have a good map awareness, even when your pg isn’t at the center of the screen, in fact, i never tap on the minimap, unless i have to check the lanes when i’m in base.
It prevents you being ganked by enemy jungler and makes the single target skill cast easier as a support.
Furthermore i play with the cam unlocked in other mobas and i feel more comfortable with my playstyle. The difference between this “update” and the previous ones is evident and forced me to change my playstyle because of a “bug”, and i don’t think it’s a good thing. :slight_smile:

I have to try this. It feels like a pain just from the jump but I’m willing to explore the merits.

it’s how you make use of Lyra’s level 3 portal :wink:

1 Like