Bugs in aram

App is buggy, for some reason i got into low priority queue, then every time i accept a match and its not complete, it gets frozen, i have to restart the app and i either have one more match to get rid of it, or wait gets interrupted. Please do something about it
Edit: now im that terrible loop of getting into the ugly low priority queue for no reason over and over again

A couple of things:

1. This sounds very much like a network issue. Can you provide more information here? (Your device type, OS, connection type, etc. are all important. What is the game reporting as your ping? And when you run a network tool such as Ookla’s from your device, what kind of report do you get on your connection?)
  2. We’re not SEMC here, so asking us to “do something about it” isn’t going to achieve anything. :wink:
1 Like

Hi, thank you very much for your reply. Im running the game in a Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Android 9.0 Pie). Can happen over Wifi or LTE mobile data. I know that some issues can happen with internet problems, but an app’s UI telling me i tapped the “confirm” button whilst the backend is not only not confirming me but also applying me a punishment for an action i havent performed, sounds like a bug for me .
Note: I dont know what is SEMC :smiley:
Note 2: Congrats to this page’s devs. As a web developer, I have to say this page is very well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

SEMC is the acronym for the company that made vainglory, super evil megacorp.

You may see people call it “smec” which is a parody term.

Now I have an even worse problem. Yesterday also couldn’t lock in, and went to low priority. And today, I really needed to quit the game and when get in, I have to be in low pr twice the amount of time, 14mins! And the worst is, if someone doesn’t accept, it’s the end. It’s requested to quit the queue and rejoin (14mins again). That sucks big time

Yeah that sucks. Atleast the q time is registered as already waited, so additional wait time after the lpq wait capacity is pretty rare so i’ve experienced. Just do quick blitz matches to get rid of them fast.