Buff-worthy and nerf-worthy things

If anything I’d love to buff captain Grace

Why? Throw a Shatterglass on her and she is Golden.
Captain grace nr 2 captain just after Lyra in both ranked modes.

yes buff her ult hehe :wink:
30 chars

Kensei doesn’t need a nerf, in fact in high tiers he literally gets ripped apart because his late game is very late game and if the enemy team uses that opportunity to bully your allies then whats the point because you can’t 5v1 anymore. They should increase the range of his B, because 1) It’s very awkward to use. 2) His kit revolves around it. They should also consider increasing the CD in exchange for a longer empowered stance so you can get off two long ranged A’s and one Ult with stance.

Reza doesn’t need a nerf besides a possible CD increase in his B so he has time more effectively.

Kestrel, is fine.

GIVE PHINN MOAR SPOTLIGHT

Kinetic should lose base damage in exchange for moar stack damage and an increase in energy for her A so she can’t bully the opponent supa hard.

Lance is cool, he just doesn’t benefit well from the new items and some of the WP junglers just became better and more preferred.

Skye, she cool.

Alpha, yes.

Rona, yes.

Joule, her kit is just old they should change her Ulti so instead of a laser beam it is instead a giant circle that brings you closer to Joule, kind of like the Tornado in Clash Royale.

Flicker, to be honest they should release a full rework for Flicker and Petal in one update and it should be dedicated to the war between them. Sounds like a nice update to me.

Churnwalker, he lookin fine and he fine.

The items I feel are somehow balanced despite sounding OP haven’t.
They should delete minion candy and eve. Bonesaw is cool and nullwave is like should be deleted.

Skye isnt bad but you’re ohhh she’s been so far away from meta now that she deserves a little buff to make her relevant.

2 Likes

I can’t believe people actually think Alpha one of the most OP heroes need a buff.

Alpha is not near op, she is mediocre at best.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s all just opinionated as we all have different experiences with heroes. I’m just surprised that the Alpha experience isn’t close to unanimous like the Adagio or Grace experience where everyone pretty much agreed on their standing. Even for heroes like Malene, Kensei, and Reza people think that they’re either balance or slightly OP but Alpha goes from OP to balance to needs a buff. Just odd honestly.

Alpha doesn’t need a buff. But she is far from OP.
Probably a B class hero where Kensei is S-A Class.

2 Likes