Bronze chest improved?

I got some bronze chests from my recent matches , and they gave me hat materials , taunts emojis , and pings .

I opened a lot of bronze chests before the best thing they gave me was essence and opals , the rest all glory , like these stuffs I got were equal to the silver chest stuff , did they improve the bronze chest to make rewards good in front the new players with the steam release or what ?!

1 Like

Holy schnikes, I hope they did! The bronze chests have been garbo – I have about 25 I haven’t opened just because it’s so not worth it.

Gonna try a couple now!

1 Like

Like in one of my accounts it gave me the angel taunt emoji , so I went to my other account and it gave me the broken heart , I actually was surprised , that’s a silver chest value not a bronze chest .

1 Like

No such luck for me: I got 5 opals, some essence, and a little glory after opening two bronze chests. :frowning_face: I still have 25 more but no more keys. :unamused:

I watched a lot of ads for the keys in the past , so I have keys in my accounts but no chests .

1 Like

Oh crap, completely forgot about the ads. Lol – I’m an idiot.

1 Like

I let them play while waiting a match , queue time > ads time .

You’ll be unlucky if MM finally gets you a match while watching an ad. You’d be removed from the queue and be warned of getting LPQ anytime soon. I’ve experienced this a couple of times so I make sure that when I watch ads, I’m not in queue. :frowning: So while in queue, I watch videos (spotlight, tutorials, etc.) instead.

Iam playing 3v3 , the queue time is mostly 7+ minutes , I got a match before while watching ads but I never received a warning , you need to decline about 4-5 matches probably to receive an LPQ .

1 Like

All I get is a rare materials chest while I basically need one more ping for all my ping sets except the snow and minion one, bc those are complete. It’s still so useless unless hats bug again next update.

I just opened 3 chests all pings , and I opened a silver chest gave me skin blueprint epic + pings + 100 essence , looks the silver chest improved too .

It definitely looks as though they’ve improved the droprate on chests silently. They were so horrid before. Now it looks as though you’re not just going to get glory & essence all the damn time…I ofc got duplicate pings out of a silver chest but…at least they were pings instead of talents.

It was so bad before , most of the time glory only not even essence or opals , now I feel really excited when I get a chest and want to open it.

1 Like