Black Friday

Seems like weiss got season 5 kidnapped

1 Like

I stopped at season two because i wasnt used to the multiple main character and viewpoints of the show but does Ruby have some type of secret power? I always thought she did like some of the season lady witch thingy people

Who is that/ where’s it from? It looks cool

You could still get one or two figurines even if your not that into collecting such things, so long as you have space like a case or a shelf to display them on

It’s Final Fantasy XIV’s rendition of Shiva!

2 Likes

I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone else here who’s considering watching the series, so I’ll just say that it gets better and better as the story progresses. We learn more about each main character (and you’re right, there are a lot of them) and how their stories are related. The world of Remnant is interesting, the fights are exciting and fun to watch, and the music is beyond superb. Most appealing of all to me, though, are the characters themselves: not just their background stories but their growth over the course of the series and their evolving relationships with one another.

I could go on for a really long time about RWBY, so I’ll just stop here. If you don’t care about spoilers, DM me and I’ll answer anything you like. I’ve watched the entire series twice so far (and am currently well on my way through my third viewing) … :sunglasses:

Since no one asked

I love all the girls of Team RWBY, but it’s Yang to whom I can relate most closely. She’s strong and carefree on the outside but very vulnerable inside, and she’s (so far) unable to resolve the emotional burden she’s carried her whole life.

2 Likes

It’s a Nespresso Gran Maestria, and it’s awesome.

I have a small display cabinet that I got for like $100 on Amazon. It sits in our entertainment area next to the TV, but I just ordered a much larger one, because I have accumulated more stuff than will fit in that one. (D.Va is going to stay there, though, because she’s too large to fit inside the new one.)

3 Likes

Yo where on Earth did you get that DVA figure? I’ve never wanted something so badly in my life

Very cool though - that is a great display case, I see the new figure in there! Not bad for its size and price. Thanks dude!

2 Likes

Blizzard’s Gear Store

1 Like

Why does everyone have money ;(

Jobs, hustles, commissions, hobbies?

1 Like

Hustles :thinking: High school life is op when you’re parents don’t let you spend money

20 years of education and a long career of hard work?

1 Like

Hmmmm well, I’m almost there for the 20 years of education :slight_smile:

Didn’t you say you were in high school? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yep… wait does daycare and stuff not count as educations? :thinking:

2 Likes

Weiss Schnee has arrived!

Why does everyone watch anime here :thinking:
And why are all the next seasons for the good animes coming out in 2021 and 2020 >:(

1 Like

I’d venture to say that the fantasy settings, diverse & interesting characters, and intense action in anime appeal to the same people who were attracted to the fantasy setting, diverse & interesting heroes, and intense action in Vainglory. :minions_happy_t1:

1 Like

Did you buy a figure for each of those in team rwby?

These are by FuRyu, and unfortunately only Ruby and Weiss are available so far. Considering the quality of these two, and because I LOVE Yang – and therefore Blake as well – I’d buy the other two in an instant if they end up making them!

1 Like