Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals Thread

The period between “Black Friday” (the day after the US Thanksgiving holiday) and “Cyber Monday” (the Monday after Thanksgiving) is a time when retailers offer big discounts in order to drive sales – it’s the time of year that makes the difference between a profitable year and one in which they suffer a loss. Soooooo … it’s often the best time to buy anything you’ve had your eye on! For the first time this year, more people are planning to shop online than in brick-and-mortar stores, so all you need is an internet connection to take advantage of many of these discounts.

This thread is the place to post any good deals you run across so that your fellow forumers can take advantage of them!

Walmart has some good gaming deals:

I have a better deal.

Stardew Valley $14.99 to $13.45.

Boom :skaarf:

Amazing 10% savings

Also the game got a huge update so it just got better UwU

1 Like

Clip Studio Paint 50% off

Aviation and flight sim deals:

• ForeFlight – new subscribers get up to 3 mos. free depending on plan selected
  • X-Plane.org – select planes and scenery 20-60% off
  • X-Aviation – discounts on high quality aircraft (including the Take Control series) for X-Plane

Elgato deals:

If you’re looking to pick up a StreamDeck or StreamDeck XL, the savings are quite good – both are $50 US off at Amazon!

Fwiw, I HIGHLY recommend the StreamDeck (and I just ordered a StreamDeck XL) – it’s easily one of the most useful (and most-used) items I’ve ever added to my desktop computer.