Best Egg :)

Helllo, I’m trying to get back to the forums, so I figured I’d drop a nice ot thread to get back into the swing of things. o

How do you guys like your egg? Egg sandwhich in the morning from deli is always good, but I love good old scrambled egg :slight_smile: Do you guys like egg benedict, omelet egg, egg salad, or other type of egg?

2 Likes

I like my eggs toasted nice and warm alongside a glass of pulp free orange juice.

1 Like

Scrambled eggs, salt, pepper, and light cheese(some people go heavy on the cheese and some people don’t got any tsk tsk). Usually for breakfast but I’ll eat eggs whenever. I’ve never had an omelette even though I really want one…(I have the resources to make one too lol).https://youtu.be/CvERHiTfx9w
Just felt this was appropriate.

3 Likes

If I have the time, then an omelette with mushrooms, bell pepper, tomatoes and goat cheese is great, and ofc there needs to be lots of butter to properly enjoy your day off.

2 Likes

i like poached eggs and boiled eggs but if it counts french toast is my favourite uwu

1 Like

scrambled eggs, half boiled egg

yeet

1 Like

I like my eggs without a 6 losing streak whenever I go up a color

1 Like

Omelette with bacon, sausage, and cheddar. Orange juice, coffee, and toast on the side.

1 Like

I like my actual eggs with bacon bits, a lil’ heavy whipping cream, some lemon pepper, and cheese when scrambled. There is a type of dominican breakfast I enjoy a lot that includes mangu mixed with fried eggs (yeah u mix them it makes the mangu taste way better), fried salami, and some fried cheese (it’s a mexican kind of cheese it’s super good when fried). If you every wanna try it I highly recommend it. It’s heccing good :thumbs3:

1 Like

With fried rice or in a cake, not a huge fan of eggs by themselves

1 Like

well i like planting eggs into the soil

1 Like

Omelette made with hash browns, a little bit of corn beef hash, and a stupid amount of cheese

1 Like

I usually just give them to Adagio. He seems to like them.

6 Likes

Good egg sandwich on any bread. English muffin, croissant, bagel, doesn’t matter. Over-hard, American cheese, maybe ham or bacon if I’m feeling fancy. Best breakfast ever.

1 Like