Battle Pass

i cant say for sure though, but i dont think its worth the time to find it out.
i never understood the incentive of an alt acc anyway, unless its on a different server or you are too known and get trolled constantly.

Most people don’t have 1250 ice lying around and might find it worth it to buy it and get all that stuff + ICE back. RIP me lol.

Smart SEMC, it’s not even a rip off

Only worthwhile thing is the 1000 ice payout at 40. I think there are posts on Reddit about all the level rewards.

Found it

1 Like

1 Un-owned hero at sunlight level 30. I believe this is worth it for people who already own all heroes, thus Malene is the only hero that can be unlocked.

2 of them is a 3 day glory boost… so maybe open 1 and then open more after 3 days?

1 Like

Glory boosts stack so it will become a 6 day glory boost.

Wish i had ice to get a bunch of free stuff ;-;

1 Like

has it always been like that? if so, then i don’t feel so bad that time i got 3 chests of glory boosts that would’ve added up to 24 hours.

I’m pretty sure it has. Definitely for charms passes all the time

Hey I’m at sunlight LvL50 .can I get those loots?

Yes, there is a tab with all listed and FREE to get the individual levels award.

I hope this stays forever This text will be blurred

1 Like

For those that bought the deal it should not change for sure (that would be illegal). For the future, it’s great way to:
a) bring some new ICE sells
b) give the players more reason to play regularly
c) improve the matchmaker as there will be more players playing the game frequently

All and all, great from deal to do the deal.

I think the Battle Pass is SEMC’s best idea in a long, long time, for the reasons you mentioned. I hope that they make it a permanent part of the game and offer it in every season going forward.

6 Likes

I got lvl 50 last week but i dont have enough ice to buy the battle pass ;-;
I m lvl 39 so not much free ice oso.

Rip you

This text will be blurred

Do you get to choose when to open the bonus chests? I want to buy this in case it leaves the market but have a friend in town so don’t want to waste the 6 day glory boost. I’m currently sunlight level 40 something.

1 Like

@notverynick and @Lugzen you can still get the rewards of any sun level even when level 50 so you still get all the rewards. Also you do get to choose when to open the chest. Note that time frames for double glory or charm passes do stack with each other so don’t worry about wasting a chance pass if you already have one, it will just add to the time. I don’t know how long the battle pass will last but imagine to the end of the season. So you could essentially hold on to the lvl 35 reward to get the next new hero if you already own all of the heroes since it’s guaranteed a hero you don’t own, I’m mad I didn’t notice that before I opened it. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks vey much for this. I bought at the weekend and was able to individually claim the sunlight rewards, allowing me to leave the glory boosts until I’ll have more time to play.

Also good work SEMC for allowing individual reward collection and in general for this offer.

2 Likes

Lol                                                                                                                                                                       Even the rewards are hard to get somehow…

my Sunlight level is 23 btw

Hard to get even a casual player like me can get to at least 25 in sunlight

Anyone else from SEA and unable to get the Battle Pass? I’m in SEA and atm the Battle Pass section on my market says it’s not available in the current season… while I can buy it just fine on my smurf, also in SEA.
Any solution for this? :frowning: