Auto Buy feature doesn't require the selection of a recommended build!

Proof by a twitter vid from a community member: https://twitter.com/MarcusKincaidVG/status/1036609692028608512

You just have to have an item selected and it’ll auto-buy if you’re near a shop!

No more wasting time and getting ganked while shopping! Yahoo!

I really hope they make the freaking 3v3 shop not open so easily when you have autobuy selected … I can’t tell you how many times I’ve died because the !@#$^!&% shop window opened during a teamfight at the jungle shop. :lanceheresy:

Haha, I agree to that.

Flashbacks to being ganked and deleted in less than 10 seconds.

I’m pretty sure there’s an option in the setting somewhere that prevents it.
Something like “open shop with button only”.

Yep, that is correct.

More specifically, in the gear settings in the main screen when one opens up the game.

Oh ffs … I didn’t even know about that option :man_facepalming: I just turned it on.

@Orikson – it’s in the system prefs app on iOS, not the in-game options. (+1 for SEMC’s usual inconsistency.)

Lol, the problems with differing settings on Android and iOS.

I’m obviously an Android user given my previous comment on where the setting is.

Maybe I should do a post titled “Settings in VG: Where to Find Em’ for Android and iOS.”

It’ll have to wait though. The iOS device I have is an iPad that’s somewhere else right now.

For me it didn’t work when tested and option was on + item selected. Still had to press the icon bottom right corner.