Arena of Valor on the Nintendo Switch

Yeah AoV has been the most played game in the world for quite a while now. Easily more players that LoL. The last stat I saw was 200m MAU.

3 Likes

that’s quite an achievement. overtaking LoL.

I wonder why they haven’t released in Australia…

They’re probably flipping the maps and character models so y’all can see them properly.

2 Likes

in that case, they better make sure those prawns arn’t over cooked on the barbie

Wait it’s STILL not out here? It’s getting switch release, it’s very popluar yet not in Australia still, what?

Honestly, I doubt it will be a hit on the Switch at all tbh, the Switch already has many great Nintendo games and it’s main contender in terms of f2p is Fortnite. And for the most part people get the switch mainly for the Nintendo games anyway. I also highly doubt it’s microtransaction schemes are ideal for the switch playerbase either way, and the gameplay control I think would be pretty ‘stiff’ on the controller.
So honestly I don’t think it’ll make much impact tbh. Though it’s just my opinion.

2 Likes

it’ll be a hit in Australia at least. haha. when the base mark is ZERO. it’s pretty hard to NOT improve on that number.

1 Like

Thanks for putting this up fam, I checked my email and I actually got in this time. Probably would’ve missed it otherwise bc I NEVER check it lel

I got my invite also – can’t wait!

is it time to move from VG to AoV just like Humanist? :slight_smile:

Ninja edit: Just signed up. Hope to get in.

1 Like

VG needs a switch release and advertise ASAP if SEMC wants to catch up to AoV

1 Like

Hype!!! :tada:

3 Likes

Wait people actually use the default white theme?

Lmao, you know, I never noticed the option to change it – I just did! My eyes thank you!

1 Like

Lel it’s a little weird how the themes are just randomly buried in the options. I immediately changed it to the dark one because that white one hurts my eyes even in bright rooms and such.

1 Like

Everyone changes to the dark theme of anything kek

2 Likes

Please tell us how it is when you’re in. I’m really hoping to get involved in the beta despite having only signed up yesterday.

I just finished my first PvP match and I think it’s pretty decent. It looks nice and runs fairly smoothly in both docked and handheld. The controls for shopping and upgrading abilities are kinda weird though and the game immediately crashed after finishing the match and it won’t let me log back in, so that’s fun. It is a beta though, so I’ll kinda let some of the bugs slide