Arena of Valor is now available on the Switch

Just incase y’all aren’t aware, the Switch version is different from the Mobile version, including different playerbases. They are considering it an improved version of the game iirc, but, I’ll have to cite some sources I’m in no position to find right now.

I was in the beta, and the graphics are indeed pretty sweet. My only frustration was with the weird (to me) button choices for activating abilities.

I will have to try the release version!

I’m a little miffed that my mobile progress won’t carry over. I did a lot. :frowning:

For me, it’s going to be like the situation with Overwatch – I’ve got different skins unlocked on different platforms, and one of them is 100 levels above the other. :gwenrainbowbarf:

That’s exactly what I’m feeling right now. Though, this game looks so beautiful on Switch. I’m thoroughly impressed. It actually excites me to keep playing again.

I wish VG was on Switch

Off topic but what platforms do you play over watch on?

Aside from that aov on switch I assume you don’t need the online sub to play it online or do you?

Played some of it today and port-wise it’s good. Looks better than mobile, runs fairly well, and controls decently. As for the game itself, it’s just AoV, nothing really special outside of being the only MOBA on Switch. Its been keeping me entertained with how broken everything is, but I doubt that I’ll bother playing it long-term. It’s a free Switch game though, so I can’t really complain.

1 Like

Yeah, all the F2P games on the Switch don’t need a sub to play online

1 Like

PC and XBox One.

Oof the no Spodermen machines.