Anyone here play gacha games?

I haven’t been playing too much Granblue lately, but I changed my fire team a little and its been much better. Working on grinding up the members to 100 with the golden week bonuses.

I’ve been doing some of the grinds as well (row 4 classes, events, arcana, a small bit of the eternals, etc.) and yea I know making my yuel 100+ probably isn’t the best idea but I did it for the seasonal waifu outfit

Noice, once yuel is level 100 she is great and grants a lot of team utility.

Now im working on my Kengo class champion weapon

@DIMTI i have Marth from FEH banner and only have been playing DL a bit more than usual b4 going to do my GBF dailies and grinding.

Oh nice, I actually managed to pull Veronica myself. Having the prints out of summons is nice even though it made pulls full of dupes.

Why do both Marth and Veronica look so young compared to FEH…

Its basically cus DL art style and cygames is just really good with art as shown in GBF.

I actually wanted Veronica cus waifu haha

Golden week is over and so does the free rolls but I got Vane… Vaine? Whatever his name and Forte :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I instantly started to grind xp for them

Noice, Vane and Forte are pretty decent. Also Forte is getting a buff coming in a few months so yeah so she will be better.

Another EX II Class ccw element changed

Xeno Clashes are up, get ready for the next grind