Any films you're anticipating this year?

Any fellow film lovers here? Been catching up with a lot of trailers and reading about upcoming releases, been finding a few gems here and there, though I also forget the name of a few films to be released this year I wish to see.

Is there any one particular film you want to see this year above others?
Is there a film you’ve seen so far this year that moved you? I suppose it doesn’t have to be a film released this year, but maybe you’ve watched it.

So far the extent of my journey this year has been minimal due to a lot of my time being taken up by other ungodly distractions (read: writing, trying to stay on top of other hobbies I’m terrible at, the nuances of life, League, etc).

The best films I’ve watched this year have been The Killing of a Sacred Deer, and Annihilation. Both were incredibly moving films.

Highly anticipating Hereditary, the new adaptation of Suspiria, as well as The House that Jack Built - though being a fan of Von Trier, it’s apparently pretty heavy even in comparison to his prior works.

Waiting for Mandy, also. There are probably a handful of films I still am hoping to see but didn’t list, there’s honestly so many it’s hard to jot down a coherent list and include everything without running off on a tangent.

Also: Dune. (Not this year but yes please.)

Great talk, lol. :man_shrugging:

Deadpool 2 thank you very much I wear red so the bad guys can’t see me bleed

FROZEN 2 :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

incrdibles 2 i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

and thats it i don’t really get into movies or know whats coming meh

I wanna see Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom so badly :frowning:

Peter Rabbit is off the hook and deserves some attention yall

1 Like

The books better :stuck_out_tongue:

not to brag but

i have seen sherlock gnolmes and you guys are missing out

2 Likes

Just watched GRINGO.

Awesome Movie. More twists than Santa’s candy cane. Acting ain’t half bad.

i finally have an answer.
CHRISTOPHER ROBIN! it’s so cute!!!

Mary And The Witch’s Flower - Based on “The Little Broomstick” by Mary Stewart, a strange flower grants a girl magic powers.

1 Like