Almost won the game

Pretty good for a 4v5.

I need 30 characters grumpjaw is a babe no -one picked him :’(

1 Like

U guys did your best. But its rather impossible to pull a 4v5. 2v3 is still possible but a man missing in 5v5 is a disaster

1 Like

I won a 3v4… 4v5 is not impossible… I’ll post when it happens :nerd_face:

3 Likes

We already got Blackclaw rampaging down their lane. Problem is we forgot about the powered-up minions. :frowning:

Imo, the minions are too strong. I’ve had several matches where they won it while we were in the middle of a team fight elsewhere or once when we were frantically defending our OWN crystal.

1 Like

Minions get empowered through the tearing down of armouries. If your armories are down then that is your problem not the minions themselves.

1 Like

Yah, I know. I dislike that because it means the minions win the match more often than I think ought to happen.

1 Like

Blackclaw does no damage to armouries and the vain…that is the weirdest part. It is scratching the paint not clawing it down…

1 Like

Yah, that’s a good point. It doesn’t make any sense to me either.

2 Likes

As much as you can’t bring Blackclaw down easily, the dragon do weaker damage than minions.

A single player attacking the vain does more damage than a dragon 8x his size. Yet versus turrets Black claw smashes through…

1 Like

Blackclaw’s like: “I already destroyed the turrets, do your jobs as heroes and destroy the vaincrystal yourselves.” :sweat_smile:

You see BlackClaw smashing at the vain. He is still at 50% hp enemy team is down to one member your team is dead. Your Team can rez faster than BC can do damage which is stupid…

1 Like

Yep. Seems like Storm Queen did not feed her or something.

1 Like