About that new Gold Chest

What do you mean? The chest droprates show that there is no chance of an SE skin blueprint to drop.

1 Like

I mean exactly what I asked: where are they lying?

By showing the SE skins having blueprints in-game when they don’t. Blueprints are not purchasable and are not achievable through chests so they’re none existent as of now.

1 Like

Where are you seeing those? I just looked through the blueprints section and the market, and I don’t see any SE blueprints shown. :wut:

showing se-bp does not mean that they state that we can get se-bp

also, there’s a little probability in the future they release an event which reward is se-bp

your accusation is absurd

@Arza showing blueprints suggests that you are able to obtain them unless stated specifical you can’t.

Edit: had wrong screenshot

1 Like

Once again, where are the blueprints for SE skins shown? And what is that screenshot supposed to illustrate?

Dude stop with the accusations. Those chests don’t have any chance of SE blueprints, and it even says it in the notes. The reason why there are “Blueprints” for the SE skins is because you can still get it from quest chests… and depending on its rarity there is an essence cost.

You press heroes, then go to the skins tab. Go on a special edition skin you don’t have and you’ll see what he means. (At least I think thats how you see it, maybe they got rid of it idk)

He’s probably talking about when you try to craft a skin and it shows the requirement of a Blueprint and Essence required to craft, I mean it still shows that for a SE skin as well so he’s not completely wrong however SEMC has never stated that you can acquire SE blueprints so there’s that.

1 Like

Sorry wrong screenshot lol

1 Like

Can you point to where they say it’s possible you can earn earn SE blue prints from the quest chest? In the link @Tamaticon provided it had nothing related.

I am having 15 chests… 4 of them are Gold.
Still no keys up till now. Sad.

there is nothing about quest chests AT ALL in this link. this is purely about the chests you buy.

side note: as far as i know, you wont get any se bp, unless a specific product promises a chance on it. the gold chest gets you entire skins, not blueprints.

In fact they are, when I asked them they said those BP were only available in special chest like the Red Lantern one.

I agree with your statement and have stated nothing to contradict it. What are you getting at?

1st…
showing it doesn’t mean that they state that you can get it. you can consider them lie if they state it.

2nd…
you can never know that it can’t be obtained. your only source is mystery chest drop. a future event with se-bp reward can make your accusation void.

That’s pretty flimsy evidence for “lying,” tbh. There is actually nothing at all false in that screenshot:

• It says you are missing the MP Celeste blueprint, which I am assuming to be true
  • It says you can find blueprints by completing quests, which is true
  • It says nothing at all about the MP Celeste blueprint specifically – the wording is not “You can find this blueprint” but rather the more general “You can find blueprints”

So where are they lying?

3 Likes

Nothing, he can at most state it’s misleading, but even that is kinda forced.

You guys clearly have a different definition of lie then me. If the game says “You’re missing the blue print for Moon princess Celeste” that would mean the Moon princess Celeste blueprint would have to exist in-game to not have it. But if it is not obtainable in the game through any methods then you can not obtain it so if you can not obtain they’re in fact lying. By the definition of lie, " to make an untrue statement with the intention to deceive" the statement “You’re missing the blue print for Moon princess Celeste” states that I am MISSING something, by the definition of missing there has to be a noun, an existing thing to be missed, which would be the blueprint since that is what the game said but in fact their is no blueprint missing because there is no way to obtain an SE blue print. So by the definitions of the English language which the game has presented itself to me they’re LYING. There is no argument, those are facts.

Now that we have that clear since I had to explain a literal sentence to you guys. I am seeing you guys are suggesting that the quest gold, silver, and bronze chest are different from gold, silver, and bronze obtain through drop rates. So I’M going to make the assumption that you guy’s assumption of quest drop chest are able to drop SE blue prints even though it has never been stated they can but I will assume you guys are correct in assuming that they do. But with the information SEMC has given us as of now their is no way to obtain SE blueprints but I will believe you guys for now since you all seem to be offended by the idea of SEMC lying.

1 Like