About that Magnus buff

“The arcane prince was a little bit weaker than in intended”, so 1 shoting people was the place that semc intended Magnus to be ? Should have named the hotfix to “We had to make sure Magnus was freelo status before he was purchasable for glory”. What a bunch of scums.

2 Likes

They gotta make the moolah sweetie…

3 Likes

Well it was Reddit’s fault and the day Magnus got buffed it was a day right before he was available for glory I believe.

Eh, at this point just roll with it. That’s the norm for new heroes lol hey gotta sell them ice deal$
They don’t even bother trying to hide it, he will get nerfed next patch, don’t worry, another new hero will take his place.

1 Like

He was buffed when he was already available with glory.

Point still stands, they buffed him even though he was already powerful making him overpowered cause he has big revenue potential

1 Like

He was considered weak by a majority, having the third lowest win rate in ranked. Stats suggested that he was weak. The problem is that they didn’t see why. His A is bugged, it doesn’t hit sometimes, which makes him inconsistent. Instead of fixing it, they just buffed it, and ended up like this. Point is, the stats said he was weak, but they couldn’t discovered why.

2 Likes

So you’re telling me to fix the bug on his A, they needed to boost the ratios and base damage for his B and ULT?!?!?!?! :crazy_face:

I love that they did other unnecessary buffes even though a hit box fix was all he needed. :potoo:

what stats magnus isnt even available on vgpro

Yes, they needed to fix his A, but they didn’t, and that bug affects the core of his kit, compensating for a problem in the core of a hero requires boosting another “secondary” part of it, so we had that buff.

@Sandiha there are other APIs.

and what was his wr on those apis ?

His winrate was a 43%

and what is win rate right now ?

1 Like

Around 53%, 12th in win rate, so it isn’t as much. I agree that he is op right now, but I don’t think he is as op as you are saying, he isn’t freelo.

Wdym they didnt? They made the hitbox larger and buffed other parts of his kit which wasn’t necessary

The problem wasn’t his hit box being small. There are times were it would pass through its target without actually hitting. The bug it’s still there. He only needed that to be fixed, but they decided not to do it, and as I said, that affects the core of his kit, so compensating for that becomes hard.

How do you know that they decided not to fix it?

Secondly I have not ever seen that bug nor heard about it from anyone

If its a bug, then fix it. Not buff something else to compensate it. That shows how poor in taste you are as a dev.

Technically freelo would be 2.9 Bf or on release Lyra so yeah he’s not but he’s definitely broken one ult with his passive applied can wipe out an entire team

1 Like

I experienced the bug as well. And also I think his point was exactly that they didn’t need to buff him but fix the bug instead.

1 Like

How I know it’s not fixed? Because I’ve suffered it, because has happened in Maxman’s stream too. That’s what I said, they shouldn’t had buffed him, just fixed the bug.

@Bobmax thanks, at least someone understands me.
@Sandiha so could CP joule, and she wasn’t freelo.