A Little Help For an Old Forumer?

Some of you may know me, and if you do, I’m genuinely impressed, given how long before the fall of the old forums I disappeared. I used to do a lot of Fan Lore and stuff after my short burst of Hero Ideas. Not sure how many of my old friends migrated here, but I’d like to see about finding, messaging, and all around just navigating the forums if someone could help me!

@IvoryHart lookin at you bein one of the few names I remember here. :wink:

5 Likes

First off i would like to guide you to the hamburger icon on the top right from there select groups and join the ones you would like, this will allow you to see the boards you chose. Next if you press/click you avatar on the top right there is a message icon setting icon and a bookmark icon. I hope this helps you a little

1 Like

I’m not one of your old friends but I would happy to be one of your new ones.

1 Like

While it mostly focuses on text formatting rather than navigating the site, as you want, it’s worth checking out the forum tutorial. You can start it by bookmarking the automatically generated conversion by @ForumBotMatch

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ForumBotMatch display help.

3 Likes

I did that with the bot. Turns out I was missing some of the perms I wanted because I didn’t have the badge yet. Whoops!

Heyyyy glad to see you back! I am still trying to figure out this place, so while I can’t help you, I wish you an easy transition! ^^

1 Like

Now to find out who else moved over here! Perhaps I’ll even get back into writing someday!

3 Likes

Welcome. Most of the old forumers kept their same name, but most rarely post anymore.