A little chat about Vainglory

Have I missed some sort of event that’s happened within the forums or Reddit or something?

Ok. I ain’t expecting much from the community that is degrading as this game’s. I put out ideas, you guys didn’t listen, the devs didn’t listen ‘cause you folks think “Ha this is just another idea that we don’t need to care about, this is gonna be suck as always” while I was sitting there considering things, planning things for hours, days, weeks or even months. You folks just know to sit right there talking about the present while I am worrying about the future of the game. Do you remember or even know the idea of putting Talents in the normal mode without putting the P2W elements in? I spent months writing the concept, the talents and you guys just don’t give a damn about it. Wake up. Look at others’ work and start caring more about the game. I’m done here. Hazel, close this now.

Yes, you are.

edit to add: I’m closing this thread for a few reasons. One, I completely believe that it was started in ill-will. Slamming the community and the devs is no way to start a conversation, regardless of your future points. Two, posting screenshots of a conversation about a bunch of different topics is bad forum etiquette. You want to talk about something specific? Then do us all a favor and start a thread that addresses that thing, specifically. You get a better discussion that way. Three, trying to get the last word and ordering a moderator to close the thread for you is beyond lame. Moderators aren’t your parents. We’re not here to cover up for you - making good threads and having good conversations is your job, as a community member. Live up to it! Four, if you want the community to be better, then make it better by being better yourself. Be open-minded, accept that people have different viewpoints, and try to find a common ground to learn from each other. Life is a lot more fun that way.

14 Likes