I have my doubts that this would be balanced but at this point I would rather have the meta be broken than stay in this low skill, unfun tank meta.
- Halving hard CC times for all characters, excluding those who require them for combo pieces (Celeste, Reim, Joule) and already short CCs (Base Lorelai A). Despite my exclusions in these brackets, I would still probably nerf some of these like Celeste B. A small amount of CC could come back for each level you put into the ability (similar to Cath A). (So around level 1, CC abilities would be about 40% effective, while at level 5 they would be around 60% effective. Just estimates.)
- Nerf base tank stats on tankier characters.
- Adding CC duration as a stat. Maximum of 25% increase. Only affects hard CC.
- MAYBE Give mages CP ratios for their CC (Similar to ony)
- Remove fountain of renewal and slumbering husk.
- Change Metal Jacket to 130 Armour, 15 Shield, resistance to crits
- Change Aegis to 130 Shield, 15 Armour. Reduce damage from consecutively cast abilities (up to 5 times.)
- Add CC duration to Rooks Decree, Nullwave Guantlet, Stormcrown and the vision items (5%)
- Add a new item: Guardians Might ~ 80 Shield, 15 Armour, CC duration (10%). Reduces the defence of all enemies a character hard CCs (Less effective on melee targets and AOE CC). 20% of armour and shield reduced, which is divided in half for every reduction. Duration matches CC duration.
- Nerf Pulseweave damage.
- Nerf BP, especially for ranged characters
- Buff almost everything else in the WP tree because the rest of it is basically trash compared to the god that is BP
- Remove tension bow and replace it with a useful penetration item
- Add a WP + Reflex block hybrid
- Add a CP + Reflex block hybrid
- Give AS proc a CP and level scaling, reduce base. Increase gold cost.
- 15% CC reduction (Hard CC only). Cost increase.
- Forcefully cancel someones teleport boots with hard CC (TP CD is set to 30).
- Don’t nerf characters that counter the tank meta while leaving the actual tank meta untouched
Goals: Force tanky characters to actually buy items to be useful. Reduce CC overall, give better options for counterplay. Remove defence items that 4 damage carries can buy that will keep them completely safe. Fix the power skew in the WP Tree (Breaking Point for EVERYONE!!!).