5 vs 5 bugs and problems

I’m a golden ticket holder so i get to play 5 vs 5 faster than anyone. Unfortunately there’s a numerous of bugs i have encountered in the new versions.

-Party members cannot see the party member list, only the captain can
-Party invitations are not going trough
-4 minutes matchmaking queue even though my party already consists of 5 people
The “Accept” bar is still showing 6 people like in the 3vs3 instead of 10 people
-Party chat is error “unable to connect to the server” and cannot be used
-The store is very slow to load my skins and doesn’t show me what skins that i have
-The timer on the character selection is keeps on ticking evem of it reaches 0:00 (it can become minus like 0:-10 although this is rare)

This is the bugs so far that i encountered, if you have encountered anything else please share with us

Top right screen is frozen too

1 Like

Screen glitches…X button is unable to click…bad pings…unstable matchmaker screen…

1 Like

Mine as well, in and out of game. It takes me repeatedly hitting the screen to ping anything

1 Like

@idmonfish considering this is a beta, I hope I’m correct in assuming SEMC would like to hear these problems (although I am fully aware they won’t be fixed until at or after 3.0). Is there already a place to do so? Or would this thread work?

Using their support processes is basically their preferred method.

There is a helpful list of already noted bugs on Reddit which I plan to link to at some stage.

There are some Devs here - at least one of whom is from QA so I suspect they may glance in on occasion - but direct reporting is still probably best.

2 Likes

The VS text is buggy, looks kinda wierd if you ask me :persevere:

Yeah the 6 people to accept for 10 people is weird. Sometimes it shows 7 instead of 6 with an extra on in the far right.

1 Like

True. At first, it wouldn’t load but it will few seconds before the game starts.

1 Like