4.something teasers

he do be spitting facts doe

3 Likes

Ringo having two projectiles for his basic attack, makes me so… bothered. The abilities aren’t really Legend quality and more Epic quality.

I couldn’t care less for Ishtar. The fleshy/candy cane model ruined the nice effects.

Miho on the other hand, I love all except for her wig. It looks way to fake rather than being a part of her. The green to red effects are just STUNNING! Im pretty sure this skin is in the universe of RoD Skye and School Days (Taka).

I actually think Im going to stop commenting on anything VG related at all since it does leave a bad taste in my mouth with how much I negativity I say, even if it needs to be said. This will be the last (probably since all the content for the patch is shown).

Does ringo even have new animations? Because other than the double bullet I don’t see any difference with the default. Well, it seems the Shogun Ringo Tier III will still be his best by far. Disappointing, it was the only thing I was looking for. Time to wait another 5 years to get another “legendary” skin.

1 Like

Two questions:

1. What the heck are those things on Miho’s head? They look like bat ears
  2. Who in heaven’s name approved that Ishtar skin?
[Screen grab from here]
1 Like

VG 2020… :smiley:

Seriously, but even when SEMC kinda abandon the game + most of the old guys left the studio… the small amount of things they released were atleast of a decent/good quality and the balance changes making more sense as a whole.

1 Like