4.9 Teasers and Skins

THAT VOX BUFF THO. WP AND CP BOUTTA BECOME META (For the first time at the same time too)

1 Like

7 Likes

We’re just missing fire now right?

Nvm forgot Taka has that one

Ok, not a fan of the other splash’s this patch, but damn this is giving me classic 2016 VG vibes. Not as textured as the early splashes, but a nice polished render with personality.

Still waiting for a nerf to the range of resonance bounces on Vox.

28 posts were split to a new topic: Let’s Argue About Vox

The one splashart I do like. It feels the closest to VG.

1 Like

I like that but I didn’t think that was Magnus, he looks very pretty in this splashart and honestly thought it was a new female character

That Yates buff got me like

4 Likes

Let’s get back to discussing the new content coming in 4.9, please … :vgfrosty_3cheers:

Something I’ve noticed from Magnus skin: the casting of the spells wasn’t changed. That alone will stop me from buying the skin with ice.

About patch notes: I still think vox as WP won’t be used, and I miss idris, I think he deserves some love.

What definitely shines this patch is the skins. They’re all either fair or pretty good to me!

Mostly looking forward to Rogue coming out with their own voice more, seeing what they have to say about plans for the future.

4.9 skin is disgusting

Water magnus? Er… animation and those kungfu stance is painful as hell to watch.

They need to stop with wu xing theme. It’s ugly and boring and i glad Lyra got amazing title as tidal enchantress.

Koshka skin… is no words.
Leo whatever.

The patch… viola is more of nerf than buff… only buff she got is A barrier. But she will be op…

Other than that. No malene and lyra nerf and we still happy.

And the audience wants Samual skin.

Tidal and Occulist Lyra is the best skin periodt.

China would like to know your location

On another note though, the only asian theme I would like Vg to expand upon is the Dynasty theme. And make it for the swords heros.

And Im still waiting for Battlestar BF that I heard Ylva say in her VLs

1 Like

Audience wants love bites malene…
Dynasty theme like what bf had?

If we get a love bites Malene, it has to be made by the same artist, and both splasharts have to be able to be put together and look nice.

Also yes. That Dynasties.

I like the moving hot cocoa cheers emoji… :vgfrosty_3cheers:

I would continue to discuss 4.9 teasers and skins… but, there’s not much to talk about. :neutral_face:

Overall, a bland patch and update. Any one have any insight as to which patch will be Rogue’s “first?”… 5.0 makes sense, but that would likely be in a month to 6 weeks -no?

Not really. A new artist can take a inspiration and do his version but closely to the originally artist with his/her touch of Love Bite Malene…

It’s not going to make him any significant amount better.

Regardless, from what I saw of high tier game last patch, he was rarely picked.