[3v3]The recommended Glaive build has an existential crisis

Eh, I should probably point out tho that the enemy Ozo had a BP, so face to face you wouldn’t stand a chance, maybe even if you build PS

Guess who won us that match?

Also you are very much off on several elements but I can’t tell you because you won’t listen.

Glaive can lane just fine and has done so in the past.

Reim has ranged skills which he can and will spam… He has a very big range at lvl 8 and a decent range from lvl 4 upward.

Off topic.

I doubt I’d be wrong after maining Glaive for years. If it has something to do with the original discussion, then go on, explain it to me. I’m a good listener :slight_smile:

Your team, you solely can’t win a match in a team-based game. It’s like a SWAT team member saying that he solely made all the work.

I guess it depends on the enemy, if he can beat the one or another enemy on lane, but there are lots of heroes that would dominate and snowball him in lane. I’ve been there, both CP and WP Glaive are fine in the Jungle. I’m even going as far as to say that Reim is better in lane, because he can poke more frequently than Glaive with his 20 second cooldown midgame. Glaive, especially when played with WP, is very, very dependant on lvls because they affect his Crit chance, damage, cleave damage and lifesteal at lvl6.

You are so biased that you can’t even see that I’m responding to your statements.

Maining Glaive for years? Yet you are t4… Not helping your arguments at all.

Glaive needs damage most of all not attackspeed. Yet you recommend triple attackspeed over damage.

Glaive main who doesn’t understand the value of tb…