3v3 matchmaking

Roam Grace for me…

I outdamaged Rona as captain…
Rona is 1487 I am 1748 lowest enemy is 1698 its not even a sub tier…

Andromeda, you mean? She’s my Discord bot – if she’s not already in a server you use, you can add her via the button on her web site

So it requires discord? :frowning: I dislike those kind of apps.

They are even spammier than forums lol …

Its why I no longer use Line and Discord etc…

Pretty sweet APP you design this?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I did. :blush:

3 Likes

Going to use this, work out just how bad I am… lol

1 Like

The content that embodies Discord is dependent on the servers you join and the company you keep. So if you were joining servers that had users likely to spam / meme it up / be generally annoying, then yes, that’s the experience you’ll get. Try to find different places to hang out on Discord. It’s very much a wonderful social platform.

2 Likes

I tried with forum member and forum mods lol.
I dislike the volatile chat windows instead of structured posts

I would check that more often than the forums and be an even worse no lifer…

Maybe you don’t vibe with them. There are more communities and users out there than just the forum users.

I am very interested in understanding what you mean by “volatile chat windows” and by “structured posts”.

I ask a question to a specific person including a tagg.
20 other people talk through it and my OP gets lost. 40 min later he replies with a tag.

Staying on topic is hell in discord…

Into grace it’s wrongly to count on the standard builds for RONA that are based around the ULT. Rona can hurt quite a lot with a lot of WP and have great distance closers + one should build shoes and just move around the grace stuns while it will engage the ULT rarely and smartly. It’s possible, I mean.

Still, throwing out matches like that is not good, it’s not their fault that they are weaker players… the matchmaking is the one to blame. As for the draft part, their level maybe prevent them to find the logic in your suggestions and as they didn’t know your level as a player - ignored you as you pretty much in their eyes can be someone weaker or trolling.

1 Like

Thanks to you I now know I am really bad at other heroes other than Grace or Fort At least my wins are above average…

Lol, sorry about that! :ozo:

What I like about that feature is that it can help draw your attention to areas where you can focus your efforts to improve. (At least, that was my motivation for building the feature.) The data in the API is unfortunately not as complete as I’d like. But I’ll probably add more parameters to the score as I see how it holds up.

I’d like to add the ability to track your mastery score over time as well. That is coming, but I’m not sure how soon.

Could you check my gwen and Ozo please?

Also why is your bot better than all API sites? Can you help build a site up?

If you don’t like discord’s chat system… just install it and create a discord server with only you in it. Invite Andi. And some other useful bots. Boom! Your own base of operations!

I should know. I have my own solo server. And all I use is Andromeda on it these days.

2 Likes

See it’s easy to say that, but when someone is taking your farm, is feeding the opposition it becomes apparent you’re going to lose. At 6 minutes he’s died 4 times, alpha had build a SB and was on the cusp of PS. I hadn’t even finished a tier three item because we were sharing farm. Koshka relies heavily on early game pressure and we had none of this as I spent most the first 6 minutes trying to 2v3.

Is it their fault there weak (well ultimately yes) but your right match maker has them playing higher skill tiered players. And this is my point, these two shouldn’t have been drafting (they were that bad) they certainly shouldn’t have been playing with POA level players. It’s clear during draft that they’re low skill, who bans Adagio?

This thread is about match making; this is a prime example of a broken match which shouldn’t have happened. Do I troll? Almost never, my match history support that, but in this instance my frustration with a terrible match (it was obvious from there play) resulted in my giving up.

I added Andromeda but I can’t get detailed info like @hazeleyes finds

@hazeleyes link to detailed document didn’t work, you got another way to access BOT info?

Try a!help
It will help you through most of the basic stuff. Discord bots are hella fun, but you’ll have to get the hang of it over time.

It has the support server invite link at the end of the HELP section. If you’re having any trouble related to the bot, you can drop your questions there.

I’m there too, so I might help if I notice your questions and know what you’re talking about :lyra:

Also, @hazeleyes is the dev… So idk some stuff may be dev exclusive(Maybe in testing phase or stuff). Remember that.