3.9 First Impressions

Well that’s a singularly unhelpful comment. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

But bounties help the team that’s behind though…? Why would bounties that increase when you kill people without dying help the team that’s ahead?

1 Like

Exactly, it’s the opposite. You can really try and take down the highest bounty enemy hero and make a difference, especially in a game where you got 2 or 3 in the enemy team. One key fight vs a team far ahead or good ambush can lead to major gold bump via bounty + objective.

1 Like

I know that I should be ashamed but I laughed the moment i saw that part. :joy:

oh shit when did that happen?

i was gone so that explains it

Just this update - it’s part of a series of changes to the Battle Pass. You can read and talk about it here: Battle Pass

1 Like

I love 3.9 because this is the first MOBA I have played where a new hero comes out and I get him every round no matter where I pick. People here don’t seem in a rush to play mages or marksmen.

With the sheer amount of Glory in the game, he’s practically free in a week. There’s no reason to buy him the first week

You can get it mystery chests (I got him in my second rare mystery chest).

A post was split to a new topic: Celestial Shroud mechanics and interactions

I’m fairly new to the game so I wasn’t aware of how long it would take to go from paid only to he can be had for glory.

It used to be a week, I think it’s now 2 weeks, however.

EDIT: Correct answer is 1 week — I knew you guys would catch me if I was wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s confirmed to be 1 week, they rever those 2 weeks after silvernail (I think).

1 Like

I think it was only two weeks for one patch

1 Like

The first one that was 2 weeks was silvernail, so yes, it lasted only one patch.

2 Likes

Either way, I will prolly be 5* on him by the end of the week at this rate. Not that mastery levels do anything lol.

Hint: don’t try him against BF. I was unlucky enough that the first BF I fight was with me using Magnus. One of the most horrible experiences. I won though.

there was a hint mastery levels are planned to do something. though who knows when or what.

1 Like

Thats good to know, maybe that backs up thr idea that the boring stars are placeholders for something more unique looking in the future. :smiley: