3.8 changes - Ask me anything

With all the roams and their items nerf, maybe we will see return of the dmg oriented items roams once more? Hmmm :roll_eyes:

Edit: I can also easily see lance to come top in the meta. He is not touched, he has good natural CC, he is tanky and he scales super good with few WP items, i.e. good in hybrid builds with WT, 2-3 roam/def items and 2-3 dmg items.

Then it must be a glitch. Both in 5v5 and Br I was able to block out ankas A multiple times. Ill record it if I play vg this week

It’s a glitch then. It works the same way as Ardan’s ult. idris can pass through it too (WP passive).

I read it like a mashed “Venowomn” with various other letters mixed in. It depends on the day. Think keysmash, but you attempt to hit the same letters every time.

I also wanted to say congrats on mod, when did that happen??

Yeah everything you said basically, but if I may expound to my “nerf” statement, it was the Crucible CD and CDR cap reduction. The overall roaming experience is now less fun, and I’m sad about that cuz it’s literally the only role I play nowadays.

Can you elaborate on this? Maybe I’m stupid as hell but I’m not exactly sure what you mean.

He means that farming lane rather than pushing and leaving (and helping another lane) the wave to attack the turret isnt an viable way to lane anymore.

1 Like

I think I mean the opposite - that now the braindead clear and push wave then rotate through jungle, rinse and repeat rotation is basically dead.

Instead you need to be in your lane getting your farm most of the time in the early game - rotating through the jungle is potentially wasting a lot of gold income.

This makes laning strategies such as wave manipulation much more important, as is the impact of CSing given the decreased gold trickle.

1 Like

We (i think) just described the different lane movement thats in High tiers… I just described how mid pushes and moves to either lanes and you just described bottom pushing and taking the jungle. :mask:

Now watching league vids will pay off more :smiley:

Thanks, it was a couple days ago !!

Ooh on rereading I see what you mean - yeah exactly basically laners rotating should be much reduced.

Thank you for clearing this up.

is petal good again OwO

nope

Her kit is like a jumbled mess of a kit, stuck in between from being a wp carry or cp carry. Which is the main reason that holds her back.

And the same reason why its hard to balance her.

i suppose i shall have to make a detailed and thorough rework of her in order to inspire semc to make her the jungler that we both know she needs to be so that they may scoff t it and leave her to rot like the potato she is.

3 Likes

Please do, I LOVE to see how people would make her kit viable and interesting <3

1 Like

Does metal jacket reduce all forms of basic attack damage? Like AS, TB, SC procs and abilities that trigger basic attack effects?

Tough to tell - there is a tester who is frightfully good at playing her WP so that makes it hard to judge. My guess is no though for the reasons given above.

Fairly sure AS procs are not basic attack damage -not sure about the others - TB definitely is but SC I am unsure about.

For all basic attacks it reduces the damage, not sure about abilities which are basic attacks though.