3.4 Dodging Penalty - Finally a decent 25 points Drop~!

From t9 up it’s a real issue. If one of the teams wins the draft it’s 90% odds that someone from the enemy team will dodge. Also a high chance if someone to not get the role and even the exact hero he want’s - to dodge. I even drafted with players that wanted kensei or dodge… nice, the most banned hero. In EU it’s 99% ban, the other 1% is dodge of t he enemy team.

Casual is a joke, tried it for a few games lately. Trolls, t10 paired with unranked unexperienced players (obvious from their gameplay), no positions, high toxicity. It’s bad, you play casual to have a chill game and some fun… but actually it’s worse experience ingame. Out game - dodge, wait, dodge, wait, dodge, wait, troll and unbalanced match. :smiley:

Lol I’ve had the “don’t ban Kensei I main him comments”, when I ban I’m obviously a “noob” and then they proceed to dodge.

Like who mains Kensei, he is banned in every single math I play, almost without fail.

2 Likes

Looks like the dodge penalty is not enough, just had the last 3 matches dodged/ make that 4 whilst writing this.

And now I’m losing elo for other people dodging :frowning:

there’s a bug nest to sort out. SEMC forgot to check under that Log they’re sitting on.
They need to hire Timone and Pumba … if that doesn’t work, call in Simba as well.

1 Like