3.3 Meta thoughts

If it was just blitz, I’m surprised that they didn’t say it in the talent.(Or it was a separate stat?) The perk says it is a basic attack ‘dealing crystal and weapon damage.’ I mean of course it deals weapon damage right? (As a basic attack) Unless its considered different and has a WP Ratio, but that would make it an ability which in theory should trigger FB.

Is his crystal perk just some ranged attack with a cp ratio?(And a little weapon) I usually use weapon idris and have never tested it.

Edit:

Okay 75% CP ratio and half WP damage. is hybrid Idris any good? Never seriously tried it out.

1 Like

For his talent they decreased base coat and would but increased scalling

Yes and no if you go cp hybrid he is good early game drops mid and depending what you used can come back a little midgame. I prefer the less popular wp hybrid utilizing his ranged while going into a fight or during a chase.

1 Like

nope, i didn’t. that’s what i meant from the first place.

I see what you did there…

I think WP melees will be more viable now.

Glaive Kensei Kestrel will be meta
Celeste and Lyra too
Baron will see more action, a TT Baron can jump a hell of a lot more…

As a disciple of Skye I’ll be abusing the FB buff as and when I can.

1 Like

So you mis typed and meant sixty five not one hundred and sixty five, you could have just said that

:1 55*3 = 165 quick maffs. not more than 2 basic attacks but doing that much dmg in an area is still gud

But isn’t it 65% per hit at overdrive which would be 195 xD

i said unoverdrived, besides by the time you hit lvl 8 laning would already be ez no as any character

Krul got a 1%/stack lifesteal buff on smite overdrive. They forgot to write it into patch notes

1 Like

Well I guess that’s something. Still not enough though. Roams do more damage than him lategame. And smite is useless as everybody has an Aegis.

1 Like

You ar referring to The cp damage being mitigated right? Cause who would block smite…

I’m saying the passive defense makes smite useless. And Krul doesn’t have anything else. He’s a WP hero but he doesn’t really do WP damage. Really stupid how the god of sustain actually is a better assassin than sustain fighter… If he doesn’t kill his target in about 3 seconds he’s screwed. And that isn’t happening lategame.

2 Likes

After 1 day ranking, I can tell that Reza top is more busted than the 3.1 Taka. His burst is dumb and so fast that it’s impossible to react. He was slippery before but even more disgustingly slippery rn thanks to that almost 0 cooldown between dashes. Yup I said it, Reza is overbuffed.

I got destroyed by a Reza so don’t mind me

8 Likes

And he just gets his spotlight lmao, SEMC is genius

1 Like

Yeah that was always going to be the case, he was already a very good lane pick, why they felt he needed such a huge buff is beyond me.

2 Likes

Oof 1%, they should just give him his lifesteal from wayyyy back in like 2015-16, when it scaled from 5-17% throughout the game, then he might have a cat in hells chance of sustaining through a fight late game

His A didn’t need a speed boost.

It was just some QoL changes made in a update where he was already strong.

1 Like

Reza is way too strong, but the new abilities are very good in general. It feels so much better and the movement is so smooth.

1 Like